Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade

Worst arcade ever! I played a game so long that my session expired and the high score died.

I've noticed the session timeout sometimes occurs when I do large documentary posts.

Steve aka Solecord can certainly get that adjusted, thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I can vouch for the same experience, just a few minutes ago. But this place still rocks nonetheless.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

haha sajt plays at forum arcades

*coughcough*joltstar*cough*

Comment

vague...recollections......

Comment

Do you know how long of a time you were "idle" in terms of not refreshing the page? The session limit was set at 15 minutes. I've upp'ed it to 30 minutes. Should it be longer?

Comment

Is there a problem with 1 hour? I don't know the ups/downs/consequences/resources or other aspects involved with this on the server end.

The reason I suggest this is if someone is working on a very detailed post on resources (a guide, for example, or some very detailed step-by-step contribution to the help forum), it can take a lot of time inserting URLs and images in.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

1 hour sounds like a good max.

BTW, can we submit flash games we have made to the arcade? I'd be willing to put whatever code is needed to get the score working, it would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Sajt
                  BTW, can we submit flash games we have made to the arcade? I'd be willing to put whatever code is needed to get the score working, it would be great
                  How about some quake themed flash games?

Anything with shamblers really will suffice
                  uakene.com

Comment

OH!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!! Maybe you could add the Qake game in there!!! Quake-themed flash games... sounds fun.

Comment

How about a quake 2d side scroller?
                      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Thats exactly what Qake is!

Comment

If you want to code some games to work with the arcade, feel free Any info on how to get it working with the arcade can be found at the forums on www.v3arcade.com

Comment

Oh, and BTW, I've set the timeout session to last 1 hour.

Comment

I hope to be a computer programmer when I grow up. Too bad I never got into it that much. I should read some C++ Tutorials or something of that nature...

Comment

Working...
                              X