X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laggiest mods?

Ultimate Quake wins my vote. heh

Killer Quake Pack or its rip off derivative, FEAR
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Server wise, the Registered FVF server is very laggy. It's like a 5 second gap between movement

Comment

YEP! I would have to say KQP too... Almost constant PacketOverflows with all the extra gibs and other stuff thrown in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
          Server wise, the Registered FVF server is very laggy. It's like a 5 second gap between movement
          Methinks you messed up your Linux.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

this is on Windows with ProQuake about a year ago. But yes my linux quake is still messed but that's out of context

Here's the server url (you need the maps to use it): 66.117.216.78:26000

btw, gunter's fvf is not the Registered FvF. You actually need the mod to use rfvf where gunter has it with the standard maps and monsters so anyone can use it.

Comment

Yeah, too bad nooone ever goes on Registered FVF anymore.

Comment

too bad howard roy put his focus on bicycling now

Comment

Working...
                X