X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come they have no crack of the butt though

Comment

Here, let me overanalyze Quake.

There is no such crack because the shambler does not need to excrete in any form, as it has such a fast metabolism it burns through everything with no waste, and thus it has such a voracious appetite, thus its face is prioritized towards eating, and in larger quantities. Its mouth is constantly dripping with blood, not because its not clean, but because of the frequency it consumes flesh at, this is why it is simultaneously so large (the sheer amount of protein spurring muscle growth) with no fat, as nothing is stored, all is burnt. It thrives in a land of prey and is not created for a life without plenty of victims.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Holy krap you are one smart dood. Nice analyzation. But I still think they have no crack because fur covers it up. And what baker says, they ROAR like a bear or some furred animal.

Comment

I can see Baker's point on the vocalization, however such things are defined partially by dimensions... As far as I know we do not have a reptile of similar body style to that of a bear to fairly compare, its just similar mechanisms. Besides, whats to say it is not a mammal with that ridiculous metabolism? Mammals dont necessarily need much in the way of hair either... or it could have very fine hair as an albino with pale skin beneath due to the lack of sunlight in its world... Quake is a damp twilight, mositure saturization and no direct contact with any bright light can do a lot to a creatures flesh.
          Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Indeed. As for the lack of the crack, I blame the taut and muscular buttocks.

Comment

Working...
            X