X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a bunch for that info #5.

Come visit us: www.etfellowship.com

Comment

Oh man, I just remembered why I was stuck on xQuake so much..it supports the keypad! It doesn't look like Qrack supports the keypad, which is where I do all my movement.

Comment

Originally posted by urdead
        Oh man, I just remembered why I was stuck on xQuake so much..it supports the keypad! It doesn't look like Qrack supports the keypad, which is where I do all my movement.
        JoeQuake 0.15 supports the keypad, but the scoreboard ping display is broke.

CAPSLOCK
        KP_0
        KP_1
        KP_2
        KP_3
        KP_4
        KP_5
        KP_6
        KP_7
        KP_8
        KP_9
        KP_DEL
        KP_DIVIDE
        KP_DOWNARROW
        KP_END
        KP_ENTER
        KP_HOME
        KP_INS
        KP_LEFTARROW
        KP_MINUS
        KP_MULTIPLY
        KP_NUMLCK
        KP_NUMLOCK
        KP_PGDN
        KP_PGUP
        KP_PLUS
        KP_RIGHTARROW
        KP_SLASH
        KP_STAR
        KP_UPARROW
        NUMLOCK
        PRINTSCR
        SCRLCK
        SCROLLOCK
        *sigh*
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

scoreboard ping display is broke
          Huh?

Comment

Shows everyone's ping as "0" in the scoreboard. Doesn't interfere with the gameplay, and the gameplay kicks ass.

I have a request in to see if that bug can get fixed sometime.

http://forums.runecentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=1081
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

urdead,
              i'll add keypad support "just for you" in the next release, sorry i didnt know many used the kp

Oh no offense Cheapy, remove media assets from Open Arena, whaddya got?
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Will you add cheat-free just for me?! Please...? :party:

Comment

You'll do that Rook? Man, I really appreciate that! I can't help it though, been keypad player since...the dawn of time. Thanks bro!

Comment

Cheatfree. Here's how it works. The server asks the client (your quake.exe), "hey, add up all the bytes in your pak0, and pak1 and .exe and mash it hru this algorythm then spit out a result, i the server will do the same on my side, and then we shall compare the results." that fine and dandy. But since proquake and joequake fuhquake, ezquake and qrack all have different paks exes and such only EACH security for each engine is valid. Proquake wont jive with qrack, fuh quake wont with ezquake. So, unless you have a server runing native LINUX/WINXP cheatfree (most pq_cheatfree are linux) then it wont be compatible

JQ has linux exe but minimal security but SOME!

its not a lack of "CAN DO" but a lack of server support :/
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                    X