Users online Broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users online Broken?

There seems to be a major difference between the showing of users online in the User Menu and the "What's Going On?" box below the forum. Like now in the user menu, it says 0 guests and 8 users online, but in the What's Going On? box it says 20 users and 7 guests.

Just pointing out something that may need to be fixed.

It may something to do with Solecord changing the session timeout to an hour to accomodate super long Flash game sessions like that Sajt noticed and those like me who might every once in a while spend a long time on a long, heavily documented post.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Fixed. Thanks for noticing.

Comment

Canadian Sniper's little "what's your IP block" in his sig made me think of something.

Quakeboard.net and a couple of other sites have a small "IP: xx.xxx.xx.xx" thing somewhere on the site that can be helpful if you don't know your IP.

Maybe sometime we should add a little line of text like "Your ip is xx.xxx.xx.xx" at the bottom of the site or in one of the existing text blocks?
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

<--- Look @ User Menu in left block...

Comment

Was that always there? Hehe

Comment

No I just added it after reading your post

Comment

Will you add a thing that says what each player is doing? Like in SINGED it said the username and what he/she was doing. Like it said "MONSTER (Photo Album)" or whatever. I found that to be quite interesting. But thanks for fixing it. =)

Comment

You can find that info here:

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/online.php

Its linked from the main page of the forum... at the bottom there's a "Who's Online" box and if you click "Current active users" it'll bring you there. I think it only tells you if you're in the arcade, gallery, chat, or forums pages. Other pages will just say Forum Index.

Comment

Sweet. :d

Comment

Working...
                    X