Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
    Hardly working! HA HAH!!!
    Huh, you saw that at Members Gallery :d And I can prove it!!!

http://www.quakeone.com/index.php?in...o_show&ida=145

Comment

cant believe we forgot Frenzy. after all he does, not just the CA games, but keeping everyone in line, making sure that everyone knows how to play this game, keeping it fun and exciting...

cheers, Frenzy

Comment

no one forgot Frenzy I forgot to add a few!

scar3crow: for getting those idmap sources!

scar3crow, quad, fuzznut, d'rouen, baker, grim, orl, and polarite for contributing to my last qradio (if I missed someone, spank my ass and call me charlie)

Comment

Thanks to those who quake better than me to keep me on my toes.

Comment

I'd just like to thank everyone for making this great reading material while I'm at work. God forbid I do any. I'd rather read.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

In 2006 a great RQ server/community ran by a great guy vanished.

I want to thank Diazoild for all the fun on Singed. Wish you all the best !

Comment

Hey Sabotage, Dark Knight was looking for you

Comment

I doubt it's me he's looking for. I'm nowhere near a FPS legend. Never played anything other FPS game than Quake 1 !

Comment

+ thank to everyone who released something during QExpo and the people who organized it!

Comment

Originally posted by 5AB0TAG3 View Post
                      In 2006 a great RQ server/community ran by a great guy vanished.

I want to thank Diazoild for all the fun on Singed. Wish you all the best !
                      That Diazoild was a pretty good guy.

Originally posted by CocoT View Post
                      + thank to everyone who released something during QExpo and the people who organized it!
                      Quake Expo was pretty amazing in 2006. Scar3crow and Sajt and whoever else helped with that (Echon of QuakeDev.com did the hosting) did an outstanding job and so did all of the booth participants.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

thanks for running an all in one, onestop shop for getting back into the original :d

Comment

Working...
                        X