No announcement yet.

Fancy new mod ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of walking? Too expensive to drive? Don't expect the public transit to be free! We have to pay per pixel and everything! $2.50 a ride!

Comment

I was just playing F.E.A.R. Combat yesterday... how about making a mod act like F.E.A.R. does? Every frag is 3 points, every death is -1 point, every self kill is -3 points, and every suicide is -5 points. That'd make an interesting mod. It will show who's more prone to staying alive from the rest of the pack. You keep dying so often you'll lose more and more points...

Comment

I could make a mod of that in 1 minutes :/ I just have to change the numbers in the frag point counters

edit: what's the difference between a self kill and suicide? you mean killing self with nade = self kill and lava= suicide?

Comment

Self kill and suicide are the same my mistake. and it should be -3

Comment

Do you play the free multiplayer FEAR or the paid one?

Comment

Free one

Comment

i guess a "self kill" would be somehow inflicting damage to ur self and die becouse of it (in any way prossible) and a "suicide" would be typing "kill" in console. u may make suiciding -5 just to discourage ppl from being lame by suiciding just befor ur about to frag em up..

Comment

Sole wrote:

Free one.
                  Hey, how many hours did it take to complete the download? It's freakin' 1.7gb size!

Comment

A couple hours? It's called broadband connection...

Comment

I have broadband too, and 1.7gb is a lot.

Comment

pfft. I've downloaded full dvd's before. 1.7gb is nothing.

Comment

I downloaded a 32GB PSP Gamepack with 132 PSP games for fun. 1.7gb is only 2 1/2 cd's Not even a full DVD single layer! Joao must still be rockn floppies!

Does this tempt you Joao?
                          QuakeOne.com
                          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

My broadband is no bad shit. 1meg, going to 2megs for free. Whatever...

Comment

Joao's like, "Holy freakin crap I need to go get more of those!"

Hehe he's got more pictures of dogs humping each other to save onto floppy disc for later use.

Comment

i only have 20mbit :< (me wants fiber or sumthing where both down-/up- is equal and around lets say 30 - 50 or 100mbit )

ps: nice mod ideas =)

Comment

Working...
                                X