X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Galore!

As of 6:03 PM Central on Sunday....

11 Guests and 16 users online
    Baker, Bank, Canadian*Sniper, Dogz1, gamefreak, Gib, IEEE 802.11, JackHole, mikeTOOtall, Monster, Phrankk, Polarite, QuadRaptor, R00k, scar3crow, Yellow No. 5

Until Baker dies, I'll still be number two : (
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Heck yeah, this site is much more busy than SINGED ever was.

Comment

Well I think its because this one.... advertised.
        Id heard loosely of Singed but I had no idea what it was for... So I never was inclined to check it out. But when this was advertised, I got interested and did my part of pimping it on the I3D news page.
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Yeah, this site is more universal. Its for Quake in general, not just SINGED as some people though the singed site was.

Comment

Hah, this place is jumpin!

Oh and anybody see the kill-orgies that have been going on in shmack.net?? two words:

kick

arse

Comment

As of 8:04 PM Central....

18 Guests and 13 users online
              Amon26, Bank, Dogz1, Gib, Monster, Net-Tyme, Noiz, QuadRaptor, rdwarlock, Scampie, scar3crow, Tyrann, urdead

Comment

singe liked singed.net.
                He never registers because
                1. furries will stalk him and flame him (yes he's infamous because he doesn't buy the whole fandom idea.)
                2. lazyness
                3. hl2 is his focus and he wants to get known more there

Comment

I've played the Half-Life 2 Demo, was pretty cool. I haven't gotten around to buying it yet, though.

Comment

It currently takes me 10 minutes to read through all the new posts that you guys post at night. Good work everyone!

Comment

Yeah, me too. I always read through them at school in my computer class. Takes me 20 minutes or more. JEez..

Comment

As of 4:20 Central on Tuesday...

8 Guests and 15 users online
                        aguirRe, Baker, Bank, CheapAlert, Gib, Grim, JackHole, LockNLoad, Monster, QuadRaptor, RenegadeC, sielwolf, the_f0qer, urdead, Yellow No. 5

Comment

4:28 central....

9 Guests and 17 users online
                          aguirRe, Baker, Bank, Canadian*Sniper, CheapAlert, Gib, Grim, JackHole, LockNLoad, Monster, Net-Tyme, Polarite, QuadRaptor, RenegadeC, sielwolf, urdead, Yellow No. 5

Comment

aguirRe, Baker, Bank, Canadian*Sniper, CheapAlert, Gib, Grim, LockNLoad, Monster, Net-Tyme, Polarite, QuadRaptor, RenegadeC, sielwolf, Yellow No. 5 + 12 Guests = Server Slode!

Comment

Thanks for posting all night long guys, now I'm going to be late for work

Comment

Working...
                              X