AirQuake Server/EZ Installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirQuake Server/EZ Installer

RocketGuy's AirQuake server running at fvf.servequake.com:26001 has been added to the server list and -- for a couple of weeks at least -- the front page server block.

To play AirQuake you need the files:

Download: AirQuake GameDir Free - EZ Installer - 6.6
    Download: AirQuake GameDir Free - EZ Installer - 8.9 MB

No gamedir is required, just connect to the server like any other server after downloading one of the above.

(Although the file structure in the above downloads actually supports running it with -gamedir as well.)

Note: AirQuake can also be played at lab.ihoc.net:26009, Yugo2Heck has run AirQuake there for years -- although Seattle is very far away for someone in Croatia like RocketGuy :d .
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

What is AirQuake? I've couldn't find what it is anywhere.

Comment

Bam wrote:

What is AirQuake? I've couldn't find what it is anywhere.
      It's a mod that allows you to play with tanks and airplanes! Really cool. You should give it a try. Download it and connect to this server:

fvf.servequake.com:26001
      Last edited by joao93; 01-14-2007, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
        I figured I'd download the maps and noticed a lil typo on your second link Baker

Comment

Working...
        X