No announcement yet.

To Hack or not to hack???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said to you on Shmack today wytnyt I think you are naive. Stop listening to all the noobs on Shamck who call any player that wins a map a bot. No one bots. No one hacks. When you see a bot you'll know it.

Comment

Hey Sole....Im actually not naive and I definately dont take to heart anything anyone says in the game, cuz ya never know who is actually playin. (almost everyone has alias's) and believe it or not, some have accused me of being a bot....LOL now that is funny. Oh ya, i tried to demo you today didnt I. I was actually just trying out the demo stuff for the first time to see if I could figure it out. No offence. Im just trying to figure out whats new with this thing, since I havent really played it in about 8 years.

I think I need to find a server that is closer to the West Coast of Canada. My ping stays at around 112 and occasionally hits 234. OUCH

Comment

Not many popular servers on the West Coast. Most of the servers that get any larger amount of players are in the midwest (St. Louis or Chicago) or in Texas (Dallas).

Comment

Originally posted by wytnyt View Post
          some have accused me of being a bot....LOL now that is funny.
          Ironic; isn't it? You think it's funny how someone calls you a bot but take it serious (serious enough to make a thread that is) when you acuse other players as bots.

Comment

Originally posted by wytnyt View Post
            So now, not to start any shit.....but just a question....there is a guy always on shmack named TOYO_MR2, everyone says that he is a bots and that TOYO is a friend of Slotzero's and he wont do anything about it. Ive watched TOYO and he seems kinda fishy but not sure. A few good players said he has AUTODANCE and AIM.
            Toyo is a really good player and definitely not a bot. Ask any non-cry-botter at shmack and they'll tell you the same. As Sole said, none of the regular players at shmack bot. Very rarely a hack may show up but they are quickly banned.
            "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
              Ironic; isn't it? You think it's funny how someone calls you a bot but take it serious (serious enough to make a thread that is) when you acuse other players as bots.

Yes, I do think its funny when someone calls me a bot......you've seen me play, admit it....that is freakin funny.

I started this thread because I had seen a few suspicious things, but as I stated earlier, I dont really know of all the new binds and stuff like that, and just had questions. I now have answers and I know how to demo (kinda).

Glad to hear that TOYO is legit....cudos to your mad skillz

Comment

Working...
              X