Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what this means to the Quake community.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what this means to the Quake community.

Pwnt.
    Attached Files

http://www.quakeone.com/demos/

Comment

while we're on the topic of pointless, meaningless screenshots

pwnt.

Comment

Not my victory but I should share anyway.

Comment

It means Mag 1 - Everyone Else 4
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

This pic has shittier quality than Paris' home video

Comment

Mag why do you always brag about wins?

I've beat you in a 1v1 RA more than one time. I'm hpb too

Comment

haha, Mag lets 1v1 so I'll have a screenshot too.

better yet I'll demo it
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Did you know impulse 256 adds a frag?

Comment

I'm sorry that my I didn't utilize my mad photoshop skills and techniques to everyones liking.

I just don't know who that guy is, all but a humungo shit talker. I never mentioned that I own all or I am the greatest (well not lately at least) so I don't know why all the feedback was presented in such a fashion. KK Thx.

Comment

Really? You come on Shmack all the time shit talking and saying you're better than everyone? In fact that's why we 1v1'd and I owned you twice. See my demos.

Comment

Originally posted by Magn3tar View Post
                        I just don't know who that guy is, all but a humungo shit talker. I never mentioned that I own all or I am the greatest (well not lately at least) so I don't know why all the feedback was presented in such a fashion. KK Thx.
                        I think I know who Beast (that isn't his most well known name, in fact I've only lately seen him use that alias) is and I'd say that's pretty impressive wiping him clean at Rocket Arena.

I imagine he hasn't played Rocket arena in a long time and if he played more he would probably be very strong at it.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

yo sole, howz about we stop fighting, i only shit talk in Quake because its Quake. Had a blast earlier with you and S1n in runes today, no shit talking just pure playing our butts off with all kinda of tricks n shit. GG Man.

Comment

Why even post screenshots of winning? Pointless.
                            uakene.com

Comment

He just liked to talk a lot of trash and kept saying he owned me and such, thats why.

Comment

Working...
                              X