Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what this means to the Quake community.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magn3tar View Post
    He just liked to talk a lot of trash and kept saying he owned me and such, thats why.
    I've played Beast (who I believe is also Quazy) at shmack lots of times and never saw him say he owned anyone. He's a really respectful player and usually always wins when he's there. All he usually says is "gg" and "=}".

I've also 1v1'd him in RA and though he dominated me he never trash talked. He's really fun to play against and always a gracious winner.

So my theory is, if he really did talk trash to you, you must have done something to piss him off, and posting screenshots of that is just lame =/
    "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

sometimes players are lippy and sometimes players aren't. I see it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mithril View Post
        re: Quazy ...

He's really fun to play against and always a gracious winner.
        Actually, it always sucks to play against Quazy but he is always a gracious winner and very polite.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Hehe, well ok sometimes it sucks to play him in RQ, but in RA I usually managed to get about 5 frags for his 15 so it wasn't too demoralizing =P.
          "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

Originally posted by Magn3tar View Post
            yo sole, howz about we stop fighting, i only shit talk in Quake because its Quake. Had a blast earlier with you and S1n in runes today, no shit talking just pure playing our butts off with all kinda of tricks n shit. GG Man.
            coolness.

Comment

Working...
            X