e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Ok. For some of this issue, I may have just solved the problem tonight:

I think the worst thing is that CHI dryed up and Rage is turning into CHI (but in many ways, worse with the game leave/bad CC'ing). The server has become a decreasingly fun place to play over the last couple of months.
      Tonight, I officially setup what will be chi.quakeone.com. Currently, the ip is 64.182.106.11
      Now kind of responding to that post Baker said about Chi drying up, this may have solved a large part of the problem. The players that played on Chi, not only played it because they thought "bomber/rage was a newbie server", but moreso because of their ping. Well now they have their ping back. I am almost sure, that since I just setup this server, some of those "***s" you talk about, will be playing there more than rage, and we will be back to enjoyable games.

What I don't get is why admins at the server have to say "We won't ban anyone - we'll do a temp ban instead" - Why not just ban the "***s" that ruin the game so everyone else can enjoy??
      Sole, this is a large part of why the admin-mute was setup. Now, we don't have to lose players midgame or lose gameplay on the server. As far as I know, the temp ban hasn't even had to be used due to this awesome new feature that R00k setup. (R00k I think I still owe you a bottle of wine for that).

Anyways, now that I've bought and setup chi.quakeone.com, lets see where this goes and leads the community. Yellow-5 and I were talking the other night, and we both think it's probably necessary to have 2 CA servers anyways, as that's how it all kind of started.

Frenzy was a kick ass admin to have at Bomber because he constantly would warp to a miscellaneous custom map and the "lamers" would scream and leave in hordes and the other 10 players would play it.
      Baker, I'm still an admin at the server, not was. I've just been more wrapped up in playing 3wave because this is my "home" mod, and we've been having games nightly.

Frenzy
      quake ne
      uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
        Baker, I'm still an admin at the server, not was. I've just been more wrapped up in playing 3wave because this is my "home" mod, and we've been having games nightly.
        I know, I just enjoyed all your involuntary map changes to strange new maps. I didn't like 100% of them, but it was better than playing the same thing all the time.

A lot of the other players that hung around liked it too and the ones that whined, well, haha.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

While we're on the CAx subject, the dns for chi.quakeone.com should work as of today sometime. It's about 11 a.m. Central time now, and I just left Sole a msg to point the ip there. So those of you who like your Chicago ping, AND CAx, get to fragging.

Frenzy
          uake ne
          uakene.com

Comment

DNS setup.

Comment

CAx - DM3

Hi!

Long time I have posted something...

CAx is a nice story and nothing will probably follow this "new" mod. Will have to stick with it and that's because it's just fine and good enough!

But I'm posting this msg cause I want to say, like Bam point out about people from max were only playing DM3 and then come to rage-bomber... Do you rememeber warping DM3 on this server was making the server crash all the time?!!??? Thats why they were only playing DM3.

This problem occurs also on couple of other servers... can't remember which ones... That's, to me, the major reason DM3 is the favorite... it was the only one playable

Comment

Working...
              X