cheater on rage.quakeone.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheater on rage.quakeone.com

Today i demo'd a cheater (who admitted using stoogebot) on rage.quakeone.com.
    The ip is: 24.162.52.xxx, and the demo is

http://putstuff.putfile.com/51948/9329313

Could someone permban this ip?
    "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Here Mith, let me hand you a box of tissues to wipe your tears with. OMFG, can we be any more childish??? Not only did I admit to using it, even told everyone I was using it, but you were all laughing about some of the kills. Once in a blue moon I'll jump on rage and use it for amusement purposes only. It's not like I use it everyday. I swear you'd think you fucking crybabies could take it for what it is...A GAME. You kiddies play on there every fucking day and GOD FORBID someone jumps on there for 20 minutes out of shear boredom and fucks around with a bot. GOD GROW UP!!!!

Oh yea, Frenzy and Vis are both aware that I've botted on there once before and I wasn't banned purely because it's not worth the time or effort. Needless to say if I am banned, no big deal, it's not like there are many people playing these days anyways. Just the same numbnuts that have been playing every day like you.

Comment

hej jes.. intertex:27000 still up? *me wants to play on toilet4*

nice demo btw
      Last edited by =peg=; 02-24-2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Meh

Sup pegster.... long time no see... yea i was bored so i hopped on rage to fuck around with a stoogebot... was funny shit.... anyways, yea itex is till up... i private msgd u some info, hopefully u can meet up with me at 11

Comment

hah, typical cheater logic.
          well no one cares whether you were bored or not bud. people play the game because it's fun, and it being fun depends on the events and outcome of the game being determined by skill, strategy, cleverness, and some random events. if everyone jumped on the server with a bot whenever they felt like it "just to fuck around" then it would never be any fun and no one would ever play. so you'll be going in the ban file for now.
          uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by powersofpain View Post
            Here Mith, let me hand you a box of tissues to wipe your tears with. OMFG, can we be any more childish??? Not only did I admit to using it, even told everyone I was using it, but you were all laughing about some of the kills. Once in a blue moon I'll jump on rage and use it for amusement purposes only. It's not like I use it everyday. I swear you'd think you fucking crybabies could take it for what it is...A GAME. You kiddies play on there every fucking day and GOD FORBID someone jumps on there for 20 minutes out of shear boredom and fucks around with a bot. GOD GROW UP!!!!
            I don't remember anyone else on there at the time who was amused by your botting. You were asked to leave REPEATEDLY before I got fed up enough to make the demo. And you certainly played much longer than 20 minutes. Many different people were pissed off and asked you to leave and you did not. If you had left or at least turned it off I wouldn't have bothered making the demo, but you acted like a complete tool and basically asked someone to get you banned. I don't think you'll find much pity with your lame explanation.
            "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

i agree botting usually ruins the game.. however it can be fun to team up against a bot user.. having said that.. i agree with yeller.
              in pop's defence tho.. he is a very skilled player and fun to play on intertex:27000 join in sometime and see for ur self

Comment

Boo Fucking Who

Yellow #5... eat a dick... i could care less what or how you feel regarding the aspects and definition of "playing quake". You state that if everyone jumps on to bot then it would never be fun... well sir, it rarely happens so why even bother trying to make such an invalid point. I wasn't hiding the fact nor was I trying to pawn it off as anything else. You can add my IP much less my whole Class C, it certainly won't keep me off the server so suit yourself. You fucking morons take this game WAAAYYY to fucking seriously. You all act like little fucking 6th graders threatening to go run and tell the teached that someone is misbehaving. GOD GET A FUCKING LIFE.You always have been and always will be considered one of the biggest fucking tools in the whole quake community.

Mith, you're concept of being able to accurately account for time is hilarious. You claim I was on there for a lot longer than 20 minutes yet the whole demo was less than 5 minutes and I was on for maybe 3 minutes prior to you starting the demo. Only one person in your whole demo asks me to leave which was as the end of the match. Once again your childishness shines through. You also say that no one was amused well watch the fucking demo because a number of people were laughing as well as making comments about it. One person even went as far as to tell everyone to chill out and that I was just messing around. Do quake players ever fucking grow up and out of their pitiful little existences or do they continually sit and hide behind their computer, act like they're some untouchable wannabe gamer only to cry, bitch and moan when someone goofs off a bit. You're all a pitiful, sad, and meaningless waste of flesh. GO KILL YOURSELVES!!!

Comment

Was someone mean to you on the school bus today?
                  uakene.com

Comment

*sigh*, I know its pointless to try to reason with you but I'll just try to set the record straight. In the demo I did a "status" command which shows you were on for 17 minutes at that time. After the demo was over I went to irc to try to find an admin and couldn't find one so went back to rage probably about 10mins later. You were still there with the server set to practice mode with 150+ frags racked up. I played there for about 10 minutes more after that, which means you were botting on the server for at least 40+ minutes.

People may have been laughing and making comments but that is a far cry from being OK with a bot playing there. Everytime someone killed you I said "haha" or something similar, but clearly I didn't want to play with a bot. True spazm/disco didn't seem to care, but many other players did - paul/katie/raeb/me. Plus before I made the demo you had played at least 2 maps and I believe a few people left the game since they didn't want to play with a bot, though I can't remember who. Also there were several players who asked you to leave but they're not on the demo since they asked before I started recording.

There really aren't any circumstances which make botting ok on rage, so please stop trying to justify it - your excuses are just pathetic. Oh, and you can keep your tissues. I suspect you'll need them in the future when you go to various admins begging them to unban you.

Comment

Rofl

Beg to unban? Never have never will. See the funny thing is I've only recently played on the clan arena servers mainly out of pure boredom. I've never cared for that mod like a vast majority of the decent players. What skill is involved in a mod where the majority of the aspect of it is to rocket jump all over the place without any self damage to your health? WOW SKILL NEEDED THERE!!! In my opinion as well as many others, CA is a mod for players who can't cut it in the clan ring mod or CTF where self damage exists. I've yet to meet any regular clan arena player who plays at nearly the same skill level when they play in clan ring. CA players certainly don't last long since they can't avoid self damage. I've watched countless times CA players play and it's amusing to watch how they all rocket jump in the air and rain down with nades and rockets. Damn, that must have taken years to master. I've played on that server many times over the past two months and I still had to deal with people whining and crying because I ping 12-30 there. Sadly enough, quake has always and will always have people who can't stand losing and have to bitch, cry and moan about someone.

On a second note, what you failed to realize is after you left, I was about to leave and was asked to stay which in turn was warped to a different map where we were all bouncing each other around. Not once did any of them tell or ask me to leave, I even had 2 or 3 people asking me about the bot which I was gladly explaining to them. I even had one guy names OOPS asking me how to launch the proxy because he had tried and it kept failing. Naturally I didn't respond but nonetheless we had our fun. The players even mentioned how it was a challenge to play against it. Finally after about 10 minutes on that map one person said that it was getting boring so I thanked them and left.

I could understand if I was denying the use of it or trying my damnest to hide the fact which wouldn't have been too difficult but I was blatant with it, admitted to it and you all even teamed up against me like 9 to 1. So if everyone was so against me then why did they even play the 2 or 3 matches that we did muchless the 9on1? One would have thought by now that for as long as quake has been around, the people who played back in the day with us would have done a little growing up and can actually handle someone who is just goofing around without going apeshit and crying. Guess not... oh well, have fun with your little clan arena...

Comment

Originally posted by powersofpain View Post
                        I've yet to meet any regular clan arena player who plays at nearly the same skill level when they play in clan ring.
                        Explain what clan ring is and post some servers please :d Me needs to update my quake vocabulary

Comment

Prople don't like cheaters because they ruin the fun. I don't think it's worth MY time to play on a server where some 10 year old decides to bot because he's "bored". I don't like getting killed in 2 seconds by some auto-aim shaft I can't avoid.

I fully support cheating in any singleplayer game because I doubt the entities in the game give a flying fuck if you're cheating. Real players on any multiplayer game anytime anywhere will most likely have any and all fun depleted by your "boredom".

btw sniper, clan ring = CRMOD quake.crmod.com
                          It's usually team deathmatch (you need to find weapons and there is splash damage describes it pretty well)
                          e|------------------------0---------------
                          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                          A|---------------0------------------------
                          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                            Explain what clan ring is and post some servers please :d Me needs to update my quake vocabulary
                            Clan Ring = CRMOD = perfected vanilla DM = www.crmod.com
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I don't miss these kinda threads!
                              Chuck

Comment

Working...
                              X