blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blah

I was bored so I re-read Idalis' quake guide. I haven't looked at it in a long while and it made me depressed. It's a good guide though.
    Chuck

It is a good guide.

http://www.quakeone.com/index.php?in...&op=show&id=41

- . . . Steve -
    (clothes: light brown on pink)

One of those "unliked" players,
    *snicker* (that's Solecord , who was white and blue or cyan )

- Chuck.Nygma -
    (clothes: all white)

... He was *extremely* good ...
    Lies!

- EEF (aka Baker)
    (color: brown)

I wonder about one thing about this player, whether he is the programmer that when we connect to DM servers it says "Clan Mod Ring written by Paul Baker" hehe I don't know... always wondered though.
    Nope. EEF wasn't me, but was my nemisis for a while (until I discovered he was a keyboarder and exploited that).

- E 175
    (color: brown)

I always confuse these two guys. But at one time they were both on at the same time, so I asked "WHATS THE DEALIO?". lol.
    That was me.

Anyway that was one of the more personable guides to Quake ever made.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

That was before my time. Ah well.
      'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
      someone to hear your prayers
      someone who cares
      your own... personal... Shambie
      someone whos there

Comment

yeah me too
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

- . . . Steve -
          (clothes: light brown on pink)

One of those "unliked" players, have many people called him "asshole" or "jerk", lol. It is so because his gameplay does kinda reflects this. You will die many times by him, while you are an *inch* away from RA or Health, or... with him, you're always gonna say, "OH, SO CLOSE! I could've done it, only if! (he wasnt at the right place right time - and you wrong place wrong time lol). Aside from the jokes, he is also very skilled. Although I feel as if he is not really gelled into a particular style. He moves in jerks, hooks a lot when walking, and fires rockets when he's floating in the air a lot (when coming down from the hooking - thus they fly at various angles), but he walks rest of the way. Kinda confusing why he does this, but anywayz...
          Sole made people wet their beds

- X-MEN aka GrannyStyle
          (color: white on blue, green)

This guy was badmouthed a lot for camping. The shame is that he is also a very good player with good coordination, killer reflexes and good aim. So it is not really understandable why good players are also campers (since its kinda boring to camp, when you can just be out there gettin' frags). Even sadder is that he boasts about it: "I have a A+ in camping!"

He has cut down on the camping recently (which is a good thing). He also uses Chuck's config which he is very proud off. I remember him saying this. Quote: "Chuck opened my eyes to this config, he's my daddy". He is talking about using MOUSE2 for jump and spacebar for hook... etc. (I don't recommend this one however for efficiency and organisation issues) - No offense to anybody.
          this the past host of fvf?

- Pita -
          (color: green)

She plays at Deadzone only where she recently got an admin job.

Despite her strange attitude she is nonetheless a very good player. In fact our skill levels are similar.
          - AaliyahVamp!!re - aka [.AkashA.] aka Tia aka [.Dangerous.Tia] - (recently Tia.Nygma)

(color: various, most common, green (like her green auntie hehe), green on brown, dark blue on light blue, and I think her favorite, light pink on red (hehe)

My 19 yr old niece (which I trained personally with bad attitude which mirrors me when I first started, she'll get over it.

Despite my disbelief, Tia has won a lot of games recently, and after she asked me how to take a picture in the game to prove that, I have seen indeed that she won a lot (about 30-40), in the last 2 months. So I may move her up a lil', and also make some readjustments to the placements.

She really got very good (as he gets much more playtime then me . I am gettin' too old for this, and ma bones are kinda crackin' so.... (LOL), ol' granny Ida comes down from time to time to check out the scene but is not up the ownage no mo'...

As for her style, hmm... who best describes it better than herself. So I'm a let her have a crack at it and let her tell you the deal in her own words. (hehe). "HEY, GURRLLL!!!! Come ova hea and give these peeps the 411 on dis vampire chick, who is she?!" (hehe)

Tia:

"YO sup everybody..... Gawdd... Is funny though, when Im on the game I seem to be talkin so much shii but right now im loss of words .... hehehe. I got no clue wha to write lol... oh she said juss whateva.... well ok....

About me.... well as Idalis told ya I'm 19 and i been playin this for like 8 months now (I think)... once I got into tha game i started readin and watchin some demos that Ida told me to watch and we uses the same configuration keys.

I also follow all her advice and I practice against bots for a while and she show me all the good angles n stuff... so all of ya... listen to her, I never believe I can be so good trust me she is smart! me who i had no clue on dis game, im doin really well... so all ya newbs need to drop what ya doin and listen to my gurl

thats it?? oh she says to write more about my style and how i picked my name.... well ok, im kind of getin tired of all dis typin .... esp that i dont be typin as fast as her and she be typin up a storm when she be on dis computer is just crazy you should hear it only "klak klak klak klok klik on da real u juss lisen to dat shi enough to give you a damn headche and you be needin some aspirin for that mofo head dayuuummn ....

[Idalis' note: erased some more junk, she keeps getting off the topic but she's mad silly 'n' funny, don't you think? gotta lover her lol so I left some of her funny stuff in.]

i been called many times a lil bitch. cuz yea maybe im sneaky and i catch em LOL. hey dont hate me cuz im beutiful, dont hate, appreciate! haha
          good read

- Your Girlfriend -
          (color : purple)

A *very* talented player which beats the record for being the oldest (49 years old, Phenilananine is 42 btw - Geez his spelling kills me lol). Fun facts.

By further interviewing him I found out he is a psychiatrist (figure that) and a damn good player also.

Back in da day ('00 round when I first started playing) this guy used to be among Core and Wulf. He's made a comeback now, but he's a lil' rusty now.
          WRONG! This guy uses the colour 4 0 >: P

Comment

Hmm. Wish I had been around back then. Idalis sounds like she was a very nice lady. When did she pass away? My understanding is correct right? She did pass away? Or moved on to other things?
            'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
            someone who cares
            your own... personal... Shambie
            someone whos there

Comment

to the quad room in the sky as I heard it o_O
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
              X