• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS Gaming Keyboard

heh this is cool

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/7a67/zoom/

neet idea but spacebar on the right? :/

Comment

Yeah theyhave alot of cool ones like that.. some of them are just small circular pads similiar to the one on that KB that go in the USB. Was thinking about getting one, but I don't really need it..

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        Was thinking about getting one, but I don't really need it..
        no one "needs" it

Comment

yeah.. but it is cool. Looked at a few of those myself. Just amazing they converted it to such an extreme..
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

This is the sort of thing Id only buy if I could test it immediately and see how my hand felt... And personally if my fingers are on WASD, my thumb does rest on the keyboard naturally, and actually does right now as I type. That looks like instead of letting your hand rest, it is crunched up into a smaller space. Looks like youd keep your palm raised up some rather than resting....
            Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

<---- small hands means everything on there would be within reach. :&#222; Maybe it's a girlie board?? hahahahaha Like the damn cell phones!
              www.Net-Tyme.com
              Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
              Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

heh, perhaps, my hands would be cramped on it - ive never thought of my hands as large, but theyre certainly larger than my gf's... ...i should try to get her into Quake. though the one time she watched me play she said it was dizzying...
                Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Seems like there trying to get rid of it at 43.99. If there was any kind of demand for it i would imagine it being higher.

Comment

I dont understand the reason to buy these expensive keyboards/mice... My keyboard was free (I got from my uncle who got it from work because they had a surplus of keyboards) and I bought my mouse for 15$, its worked good for ever a year now (I could have gotten a free mouse from my uncle too but I perfer the USB optical type.)
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X