Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake love at the BK Lounge

got very very bored at work.

This one goes out to all my fellow workers still quakin' it out. (renegadec)

didn't fit into the criteria of Media, cause it wasn't a screenshot, demo, or movie.
    Inside3D - Wocka-Wocka-Wocka

So, did you get the Quad?

At the recently deceased Singed forum, we had a member that actually made some really cool Quake stuff with a metalworking machine at work. Coins and such.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yeah Burger King and Quake! Good combination, and good thinking Error.
      *hugs Error*
      "I'm convinced RenegadeC is in fact not a human, but rather an expirimental IRC/QuakeC bot who has the ability to randomly formulate mods and code them, programmed to have a distinct Canadian personality as well."
      Author of The Ascension of Vigil

Comment

Nice one...

Comment

got Planet Quake Pic of the Day
          Inside3D - Wocka-Wocka-Wocka

Comment

Hooray! I was actually eating a whopper today while playing DPMod with Cheapy and Havoc, but I didn't say anything.
            "I'm convinced RenegadeC is in fact not a human, but rather an expirimental IRC/QuakeC bot who has the ability to randomly formulate mods and code them, programmed to have a distinct Canadian personality as well."
            Author of The Ascension of Vigil

Comment

Working...
            X