Baked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked

anyone know who this little *** is? not Baker, obviously. this kid NEVER keeps a set alias, and he goes around calling EVERYone a bot, then proceeds to whine to the server admins about the "bots". i call him baked cause thats the first alias ive seen him use. anyone know who he is? the last alias ive seen him use was "god damn idiot", today at shmack.

What would Quake be without these colorful characters?

You know, what is really funny is when someone halfway skilled player calls very skilled Player X a bot, then you join the server and then Player X accuses you of being a hack and won't play, and then starts riding you as if he is going to record a demo and tell the admin on you.

Then you challenge Player X to a match on a cheat-free server and then he won't do it.

This flash movie never gets old to me. I think of it about every time someone makes baseless cheating accusations.

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/171000/171762_konane.swf
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

A while ago I asked r00k to add a feature I thought was cool to Qrack, cl_autodemo (I think I'm the only one who uses it...). Set it to 1 and it demos every game you play, and names the demo by the time date and map. I like it cause if anything funny or weird happens, I collect the demo of it for no apparent reason .

Whenever I get accused of cheating, I tell them I'm recording and they can email [email protected] om if they want the demo. No one ever wants it, they just want to whine and bitch.

I think Slot should add a chat ban feature to the RQ mod, so the 2 or 3 common trolls would get their ability to chat removed for a while when they make accusations and such just to try to piss people off.
      uakene.com

Comment

Yellow - No offense to R00k and Qrack, but that is the first feature Ive seen attributed to it that gives me incentive to use it. And that is a very cool feature to me (simply because I'll play a game and get some really sweet kill, and then wish I had it recorded).
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I feel your pain, DEATH KNIGHT dood. I hate those little bastards too.

Comment

Probally Scoffer. EVERY SINGLE TIME he's on, anyone who kills him is a bot. Usually.
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I doubt it. Scoffer just jokes around, he doesn't really mean it.

Comment

nah, scoff is cool. the kid im refering to is actually serious about the whole bot thing. ill bet he actually emails all his demos and shit to Slot, expecting Slot to do something about it. EVERY SINGLE GAME, someone gets singled out by this *** (rock hard, royal lion, dank nugz, nightmare, even myself ) and he always says pretty much the same thing.
                "dude, you better stop."
                "youre gonna get banned."
                "im gonna demo you."
                "Slots (plural?) has the demo now. youre done."

[*** boy] has left the game with 3 frags

and every time i try to tell him to shut the fuck up, he says the exact same 6th grade shit to me

"Whats wrong raven/arthas/deathknight"
                "no friends to play with?"
                "poor raven/arthas/deathknight"

and why he chooses this particular pathetic insult is beyond my understanding. maybe because i was obs at the time? i unno. he really needs to be dealt with. next time i see him, im gonna get a screenshot of his threats and send THOSE to Slot, cause im sure he is as tired of this bitching as i am.

gg

Comment

There is no chance of Slot Zero banning a legitimate player.

First, you have to record a demo to prove the botting/cheating.

Second, he is an elite player in his own right, rarely losing a game even to the toughest players. He can tell the difference between skill and botting.

Botters almost always suck and it's so obvious. Even on the rare occasion that a *REAL* bot shows up on the server, the bot almost always gets smoked.

I have some screenshots somewhere of games where a bot showed up and the best players totally owned the botter. The bot may be able to get you with the lightning gun or shotgun, but dodging skills are another matter entirely.
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

oh, i can most definitely tell the difference between a bot and a human, i have no problem with that. im just tired of all the whining and bitching from little 13 year old dipshits who cant.

Comment

You can do con_notifytime 0 or even better, in JoeQuake or QRack do con_notifylines 0

When I am enjoying playing, I don't even notice anyone talking to me. If a close game is going on with good competition, especially in a 12 player game, I zone out and couldn't tell you what anyone is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                        There is no chance of Slot Zero banning a legitimate player.

First, you have to record a demo to prove the botting/cheating.

Second, he is an elite player in his own right, rarely losing a game even to the toughest players. He can tell the difference between skill and botting.

Botters almost always suck and it's so obvious. Even on the rare occasion that a *REAL* bot shows up on the server, the bot almost always gets smoked.

I have some screenshots somewhere of games where a bot showed up and the best players totally owned the botter. The bot may be able to get you with the lightning gun or shotgun, but dodging skills are another matter entirely.
                        I test my bot killing skills at the 26666 IHOC bot server all the time Whoever says bots are good don't know what they're talking about

Comment

The Human Brain is the best intelligence. A.I. cannot compete.

I'm getting tired of this shit on shmack too. Just yesterday, as soon as I got on shmack, about 2 or 3 people start bitching about me and saying, "Hey the asshole got on!" Slot should ban all of the bot-callers temporarily. I have been playing on CA lately for that reason.

Comment

Wow Baker...

Cheat-free is not 100% infallible. I'm surprised you haven't figured that out already, what with you seeming to know everything. Cheat-free only guarantees the client to be of a certain checksum. It does not take into account programs running outside of the client, and of anyone hacking the actual client and spoofing the checksum.

Cheat-free only tells you that those who follow the rules, are following the rules.
                            Last edited by urdead; 03-24-2006, 06:18 AM.

Come visit us: www.etfellowship.com

Comment

Urdead: "Cheat-free is not 100% infallible."

I don't exactly sweat over the possibility. Most of the lamers with any coding skills have moved on to other games. I've played many games at max and have yet to run across a player that seemed to have esp.

There was some guy that somehow managed to bot at max a few weeks ago, he got banned. Always a need for admins.

Most players barely know to install maps and it's just a game.

Fact is, there are a couple of players I suspect of using pak2 at Shmack that occasionally play. It doesn't interfere with my enjoyment of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X