No announcement yet.

Baked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shmack is all you got. Slot will not ban anyone for anything, unless it's obvious cheating. There's camping gallore, swearing, people with stoopid names like "whoopass", people who try to rattle your cage like "nightmare", people who camp the whole map, or do occasional camping (Steve, bacr, zop) LOL!...it all comes to you in one nice little package. Take it or leave it.

Come visit us: www.etfellowship.com

Comment

I take it! It's great and busy almost 24/7/365 and usually a lot of fun.

And something you may or may not have noticed: :d

I can camp, talk trash, get insulted, get demoed, have someone "tell the admin on me" and spam if I like and so can anyone else. Freedom to have fun! (b) (b) (b)
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Shmack is fun, but it isn't my favorite server. There's alot of bullshit going on there.

Comment

I agree 100% with everything you stated Baker. Cheat-free: not infallible, but then again, not very likely, but possible and probable in very unique cases. Takes some programming skills for sure, real hacking.

On the camping thing, I know that shmack welcomes it, that's why I said take it or leave it. I especially like it when I get accused of camping after that person has done it all game, and who cares since it's OK to do anyways! :d

Comment

And how come no one uses their Quake name to play?

Comment

To keep the bot accusers guessing and to not have to say hello to everyone you know :d

Most of the people who do know best will instantly recognize your name, your colors, exact ping or style of play. I can spot Hydro almost instantly regardless of what name he is using. Yellow and Hydro usually can immediately identify me even on 26002, which doesn't show ip addresses and therefore impervious to detection, even if I show up as "player".
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by urdead
                And how come no one uses their Quake name to play?
                Baker = Mr.Green // Why be so confuzzling?

Comment

Yeah, I know, I hate it when people don't use their actual name. Especially when you ask them and they don't tell you. But now I put it in -iplog so I should be able to tell who everyone is.

Comment

Speaking of iplogs, who has one that's 5 years old and has everyone's information? gimme gimme

Comment

Lol, I just started using IPLOG a week ago.

Comment

I always lose my iplogs somehow :S

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight
                          anyone know who this little *** is? not Baker, obviously. this kid NEVER keeps a set alias, and he goes around calling EVERYone a bot, then proceeds to whine to the server admins about the "bots". i call him baked cause thats the first alias ive seen him use. anyone know who he is? the last alias ive seen him use was "god damn idiot", today at shmack.
                          Wait a sec now, I dont really care who this dude is, you can call him a bastard, fucktard, spankmonkey, and a multitude of other wonderful vulgurisms, but it's very offensive to everyone when you call him a ***. Stop it. : D

(This has been an anti-racism tidbit by Bank to fufill his debt to society)
                          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

debt to society, hm?

Comment

I have old IPlogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X