Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camping

Originally posted by Chuck
    I quite quake because camping became the rule. Is that not the rule any longer?
    I think the answer is yes but it often depends where you go. IMHO it does tend to be very prevalent at Shmack. However fear, GCHQ (apart from PIT, bless him) and Blackhat don't tend to get too much of it in my (limited) experience.

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Dude BAKER I saw a guy named tut36_2 as a new subscriber a few days ago!!! HE IS BACK!!! YOU MUST BAN HIM!!

Comment

phuck u monster u turncoat son of !@#@#

i wasnt camping,and other players did it too .it was just doing what the othr players were doing.

yes u caught me ,i went to the library and signed up again and i been viewing the forums at my mums house too . u can never stop me! never!

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
          Dude BAKER I saw a guy named tut36_2 as a new subscriber a few days ago!!! HE IS BACK!!! YOU MUST BAN HIM!!
          Well, he says that he'll just go use a computer at the library to keep viewing the forums, like Chazette did when he got banned from Quakeboard.

So I guess trying to ban him again would be kind of pointless. He'll just sign up again with a different user name and password. Just my 2 cents :d :d :d
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Maybe Tut36 is the zombified reincarnation of ChAz!!! ARRRGHGHGHGH

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
              Maybe Tut36 is the zombified reincarnation of ChAz!!! ARRRGHGHGHGH
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

tut36_2 has joined the forum

Comment

Working...
                X