No announcement yet.

Rationale for 72 FPS limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I don't want to know more, cause it's incorrect. Anyways, I'm out. Talking sense to you is like telling a wall to move. Have fun with your convoluted misconception of God and your mod that no one wants to play.
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
      No, I don't want to know more, cause it's incorrect. Anyways, I'm out. Talking sense to you is like telling a wall to move. Have fun with your convoluted misconception of God and your mod that no one wants to play.
      The American runs away when defeated. You just proclaim again that "it's incorrect".

I showed you the hebrew word used. It is the word for someone who is of the ages from infancy to adolescence.

#5291 \u05e0\u05b7\u05e2\u05b2\u05e8\u05b8\u05d4 na`arah {nah-ar-aw'}
      Feminine of H5288; a girl (from infancy to adolescence):\u2014damsel, maid (-en), young (woman).

1) girl, damsel, female servant
      1a) girl, damsel, little girl
      1a1) of young woman, marriageable young woman, concubine,
      prostitute
      1b) maid, female attendant, female servant

You have absolutely no counter argument so you run away. The reason why your "interpretation" is "right" is because you american kill every other culture.
      In actuality, when reading the source-text, your beliefs are complete lies, you cannot handle this because it goes against your religion.

You cannot accept that the War God of the Israelis allows men to take female children as brides, including in cases of rape.
      You are indoctrinated to your american religion and "are out" since you "are out" of ideas.

Anyways, I'm out. Talking sense to you is like telling a wall to move.
      The poorly educated cannot move the convictions of the well informed. Is this such a great surprise?
      You expect me to accept your American "sence" vs the source texts of the passage we are debating. That your nuclear weapons and limitless lard have any effect on what was written?

Comment

You've refuted none of my points. You concede defeat but in a uniquely disgusting american way as if you have won.
        Someday, your hold over the world will end and men will take girls as brides again. As is their right under Deuteronomy 22, 28-29, hebrew.
        (Also under Islam, and the Vedic Religions)

Comment

Uh...you wanna read your posted definition of damsel?

1a1) of young woman, marriageable young woman, concubine,​​​​​​​
          I don't need to debate you, you contradict yourself.

Anyways, in the interest of not posting unrelated bullshit in this thread about engine settings regarding fps, if you want to keep this going, go start a new thread in the off-topic section. Or post yet another thread about your 'mod'.
          Last edited by Dutch; 10-19-2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Uh...you wanna read your posted definition of damsel?

I don't need to debate you, you contradict yourself.

Anyways, in the interest of not posting unrelated bullshit in this thread about engine settings regarding fps, if you want to keep this going, go start a new thread in the off-topic section. Or post yet another thread about your 'mod'.

I did not post a definition of "damsel".
            I posted a definition of the hebrew word actually indicated in the source text na`arah
            Feminine of H5288; a girl (from infancy to adolescence):\u2014damsel, maid (-en), young (woman).

1) girl, damsel, female servant
            1a) girl, damsel, little girl
            1a1) of young woman, marriageable young woman, concubine,
            prostitute
            1b) maid, female attendant, female servant
            Notice: 1) girl,
            1a) girl, ..., little girl

a girl (from infancy to adolescence)

Do you notice that, american ignoramus?

The HEBREW WORD na`arah, means a female from the ages of infancy to adolecence.
            The word used in the hebrew text from which your translation is made is na`ar (person from ages of infancy to adolecence)
            and is a female because later in the passage the gender of said child is stated.

Because you, the american idiot, see that the word can include a "marriageable young woman" and in your society, America, you have passed laws, 5000 years after these laws were written, defining a "marriageable young woman" as 18+, and you have decided that "young" woman means "spinster" (13+)... does not change what was written 5000 years ago.

The word that was written in HEBREW is na`ar: a person from the ages of infancy to adolecence.
            Who becomes your female: A girl child.
            She can be very young, or at the edges of adolescence, what this word includes is young female children up to adolecent children.
            Who it DOES NOT include is GROWN ASS WOMEN.

It does not include your 18 year old women.
            It includes up to 12,13,14(maybe).

Children and adolescents.

That is what the HEBREW word describes.
            Do you understand that americano?

Do you understand that the actual source text is in hebrew?
            And that it supercedes whatever your translation says?
            Do you understand that?
            And do you understand that the hebrew word use is na'ar?
            And do you understand that a na'ar includes persons within the ages of young childhood upto the ages of adolecence?

Do you understand that american nit-wit?

Then you will understand that this passage allows men to rape female children and keep them as their brides, after paying the father 50 silver, so-long as said female between the ages of young childhood and adolecence has not YET been promised to another in marraige (another hint that it's a child btw..)

Let's hear your counter. Since you have had none thus-far.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Yes, nahuel, Americans are the enemy of the Law of the God YHWH.
                They war against all cultures and people who still keep his Law.
                Hopefully your mode of civil life: The "American Way", will end soon. You worship women. They ride you as the whore rides the beast.
                You're happy to be a beast though.
                Last edited by ChaosEsqueEd; 10-19-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

The truth is that any kind of argument against you and your extravagant ideas about the world is a total waste of time.
                  Come on, you need help. I appreciate that you program and create such a big game, but your obvious misogyny (maybe related to a lack of ability to socialize with women) only hurts you. You are encapsulated in an autoerotic cocoon with mystical delusions in which you can only see the outside world as your great enemy. And actually out there, there are good and bad people, the world is more complex than it seems. The "Americans" that you hate so much are the ones who have allowed you to have a comfortable life in which you can spend your time programming your video game, let's be more grateful to your society and your country. I know of many countries - including my own - where getting food is a journey, not to mention having internet or having free time.
                  You're a Christian, aren't you?
                  You may disagree with feminism or whatever, you are free to think, but you cannot point the finger at others because you are not God, and only God can judge. Only YHWH, the lord. Whoever judges is putting himself in a place that does not belong to him, just as Moses failed to declare that he could draw water from the stones by ignoring YHWH. If Moses, who was a great prophet, failed, what awaits for us? The God-fearer never judges others, he only employs that discernment to act correctly.
                  You are a believer, beware of your God to alleviate your suffering and guide you in truth. If I could know anything about the truth, I would say so, but I just want to remind you that in the Bible the apostle Paul makes it clear that the old laws were replaced by the laws of Jesus, with the exception of the prohibition of fornication, drunkenness and "blood-consuming".
                  Have a nice day.

syluxman2803

Comment

TLDR: The form of christian thought that exist in the world today mostly has it's root in Americanism. It has little to nothing in-common with medieval christian thought, nor with the religions of the ancient near-east. America needed to rectify the dichotomy between what it professed as it's secular belief system and what its people followed as their religion. To do this it took a passage forbidding religious liberty and reinterpreted it to instead forbid young marriage. Today's Americanized Christians accept religious pluralism and forbid young marriage. Prior to Americanization the opposite was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
                      You are a believer, beware of your God to alleviate your suffering and guide you in truth. If I could know anything about the truth, I would say so, but I just want to remind you that in the Bible the apostle Paul makes it clear that the old laws were replaced by the laws of Jesus, with the exception of the prohibition of fornication, drunkenness and "blood-consuming".
                      Have a nice day.
                      Marcionism - An early heresy revived by American protestantism.
                      Jesus himself noted that until both the heaven and the earth were no longer, not one mark of the Laws and the Prophets would pass.
                      The Old Testament has always been important in discerning what is correct and is not correct. Nothing there was seen to be opposed to young girls being married, nor anything in the New Testament either, until America re-interpreted the passage dealing with forbidding the enticement of Christian believers into following other religions. Virtually all Christianity now follows Americanism however.

Comment

You might perhaps be misinterpreting things
                        "For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."
                        speaks of prophecies, not about laws

And as for the Israeli laws
                        "It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements:You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things. Farewell"

syluxman2803

Comment

"and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements:"

And then you ban men from taking girls as brides. Speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

The title that the God Moses spoke to revealed was that of being. He who is. Is now. Was before. Is forever.
                          Unchanging.

"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."
                          speaks of prophecies, not about laws
                          So say you. Even Jesus admitted that Law is forever.
                          Something American christians today wish to abolish. American christians wish to abolish the will of he who is forever and substitute it with their own counter-law. They do so concretely with their bombs and armies all across the planet. Few men are free to follow the grants the God who Is provided.

Jesus said to the Jews "your father is the diablos(the slanderer), a murderer from the beginning, the father of lies".

Jesus called the father of the Jew the slanderer and the ruler of this world.

Seemingly suggesting the father of the Jews is Jesus' satan(adversary).
                          (Gnostics call this the demiurge)

Jesus further said "do not stone the woman" (a direct negation of Deuteronomy) and then turned it around against the men "if you even look at a woman, you have committed adultery with her in your heart" another direct negation of Deuteronomy (men are MASTER (ba'al) of the woman and can have many females as brides, including female children, including after they rape them). The New Testament also says for the man to DIE for the woman, again: putting the woman as master of the man.

Jesus says for men to become enuniches if they can for the kingdom of heaven. This is yet ANOTHER negation of Deuteronomy (No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the LORD)

He then says "better a millstone for anyone who offend a child" (though taken out of context by americans): in the way americans read it (no marraige with girls) it is a negation of Deuteronomy 22: 28-29 (http://pastebin.com/mzFJyxea) and Numbers 31:18, take the female children for yourselves (taph: child. lachem: means to devour in this section)
                          , both which allow men to have female children for themselves.

Jesus seemingly called out the God of the Jews as his, Jesus' adversary. He argued for women's rights, and maybe even anti-pedophillia, he encouraged men to slice off their genitals, he put the man below the woman and raised the woman up.

Then he asks why HIS father (Jesus is said to be a high priest in the order of Melchizedek - that is NOT of the God of Deuteronomy (the God of the Armies) but something that came before) abandoned him on the cross?

Because Israel is the land of The God of the Armies, not of the god Melchizedek followed.

Jesus was a feminist. A t.white man

Last edited by ChaosEsqueEd; 10-19-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

are a believer, beware of
                            If the God were gone, and simply dead letter written in weathered stone remained; I would still support it as I agree with the idea that yet remains; and I would pursue the defeat of said idea's adversaries.

Comment

there are a lot of laws beyond what has been dictated in the Bible. And these laws obey cultural changes. For example, the laws that now regulate the Internet. To Caesar what is Caesar's. If it is forbidden to marry girls is perfect, because it in no way contradicts the law of God, since the laws were replaced, only the denial of fornication and the ingestion of blood or food sacrificed to idols etc... is preserved.
                              The Jewish laws of antiquity do not currently apply because the apostles themselves have dissolved them.
                              And what Jesus said is that the prophecies are to be fulfilled, not that the Jewish laws must be fulfilled.
                              Then you speak against me as if I were an American, or something like a warmonger, it's really confusing. I'm not an American, nor have I been involved in any war. I can't handle the accusations you make. Perhaps your way of seeing others is the same as that of a psychotic "everyone is confused except me". That is a very simplistic way of understanding things. And come on, do you have trouble socializing with women of legal age? Does that overwhelm you? Are you afraid of women? Are you consumed by an overzealous desire and should you look for an excuse out there to explain what you think is a social failure?
                              Come on, I'm not going to keep talking to you because your biblical interpretations are only yours.
                              Have a nice day.

syluxman2803

Comment

nahuel

Thank you sir, you said the things I wish I could have said. This guy got me a little spun up. I agree 100% with everything you said. Well done sir.

EDIT: I would also like to add that the Bible states God will put his law in the hearts of men. This guy knows deep down his "desire" is wrong, whether or not he wants to admit it.

Comment

Working...
                                X