Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get more people to get my game of free? (ChsEsqAnthlgy: of Xntc md stnd-ln)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get more people to get my game of free? (ChsEsqAnthlgy: of Xntc md stnd-ln)

Yo, bros. I know it's like no ones here no more because the background is white (hissss).
    I can't even look at the scren wit out getting the idea of a hedaque!

I mek 150 we-pon game.
    Manu mappas.
    Pretty gurls!

But en-e-one buy fo zero dollar?
    NO!!!!

Nun even say if I do job good, or gib feedbacks!!!!!!!!

So I aks you mon: Where is gud to post me game brahs?

Do u know gaem wit 150 o more we-pon?
    Citee geneoration wit interior mon?
    BrUtal torture in medeval dungons!? (but not as brutal as dem hurr'cane mon)
    Buildable buildon like in RTS strtegem gaem! But wit interios mon!

U tell me mon where I tell people about dis!
    U tell me mon!

I work NIGHT en DEY!
    But no one gib me de time to say a wor!
    CUMMMOOONN MONNN!!!!
    Whut I do wron?

http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-talk...releases/page4

I mek musis:

Comment

mo musis:

But ho I done get dounlouds to de geam?

Comment

to be honest if this is serious, i couldnt tell because i could barely read your post... i've never seen this posted here before. so maybe thats why you're not getting feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by ceriux View Post
          to be honest if this is serious, i couldnt tell because i could barely read your post... i've never seen this posted here before. so maybe thats why you're not getting feedback.
          Evvy update is posted here mon.

Thee newest one is dis:
          117o update: mappers can add attributes to pipes etc that make them shoot fire/poison/ice/water/steam/lasers when shot. Also mutator that sets this for existing maps. Think Call of Duty 5 Modern Warfare! (ICBM Area)

But non gibs reply!

Can you get dee geam mon?
          Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/chao...atest/download
          Volume2: http://sourceforge.net/projects/chao...atest/download

Ey also do dey mappa and dey songo for somo mappa!

Comment

Seriously dude, how many threads about your mod are you gonna make? And what's with your newfound silly hood/drunk speak?
            ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
            ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

A few of your threads ago, MadGypsy wrote you a short novel on how to promote your game. I believe it was in the '100 releases' thread. You didn't take his advice, and you're still stuck in the same spot you were in back then.
              'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

From what Dutch said it sounds like a case of question asked - question answered. Unfortunately I can't decipher what the question was from the OP but that's probably more down to my limited linquistic capabilies, i.e. not understanding what appears to be a mix of "hood", street slang and Jar Jar Binks :-). I tried google translate but it exploded so I gave up
                From the top 2 screenshots provided it looks quite good especially if it is a free game but has anyone tried this?
                After reading through the original threads to gauge how you are "marketing" this game, its fair to say that some of the rants, Paedophilia references and threats made would probably not be the best advert for your game and may be an instant turn off for many people. However, you seem very committed to the game so I hope that at least works out for you and that perhaps at some point you may consider it worth mulling over your approach.. or not

Kind regards
                Monty
                Last edited by Mr.Burns; 09-20-2017, 07:52 AM.
                Mr.Burns
                "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Man, y'all don't remember? I already profiled this guy as functionally retarded. I don't mean that in a derogatory way. I simply mean he is retarded.

Post your game on ModDB ( or ~ pose ur gaem on ModDeeBee, mon frikka frakka frikka frakka sis boom bah ::jazz hands:: )

@chaos - Aye tole errywon abowt ur retardiss fore u could be axseptid. No mad fore mee. I hellp u. If peepul thinc u stoopid theigh hate butt if u retardiss theigh pheel sawry and doughnayte fore retardiss. ::jazz hands::
                  Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-20-2017, 07:25 AM.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Comment

Mugwump

Stop rolling on the floor, bro. I just threw down a bunch of rat poison around here.
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Ahem!

*dusts his shoulders*
                        *casually walks away from crime scene*

Comment

>doughnayte fore retardiss

Dey douhnate de moness fo de retarsiss?
                          Ho ey gess dees moniees?
                          Mones fos dey honness?
                          Eye say fo dis jet wasseva 2 gess dees moness!

Comment

May moe gab:

version 117r - More Weapons!!!1111 Bri'ish L85 bullpup non-reliable assault shovelclub!!!! Overheating G36C!!!! Overpenetrating FN-SCAR-H!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111

GET!

Comment

I am completely bewildered. Well, good luck on your game I guess. If you want a platform to have people download it, I suggest itch.io. It's a good place to start.

Comment

Working...
                              X