Server List?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server List?

Does anyone know what happened to the server list? Not that Quake is busy or anything, still good to know what server's are still up!

Hi WL
    I hope you are safe and well, and enjoying life on the open road
    In what little free "gaming" time I get I tend to find myself playing the Arcane Dimensions Single Player mod, but if it's of any help I know that the ingame browser in ProQuake is still working as I tend to use it to connect to the Rquake coop servers. Efess has a few servers listed on his very promising site (http://www.netquake.io/multiplayer ), and there's also bad place and quake servers.net which can sometimes help you in finding a game.

Mind you, with your skill level you're going to need someone of Polarite's calibre to make it interesting for you.

Kind regards
    Monty
    Mr.Burns
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: Sadly the excellent NextGenQuake.com site will be closing shortly. RIP NGQ, you will be missed

Comment

EZ Jack, Die Plz, Qkeeper and Og, Ichabod - all hang out most late afternoons early evenings on Shmack. Even Sarah shows up some times. Can't connect tonight to Shmack but think I was banished for botting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
        Hi WL
        I hope you are safe and well, and enjoying life on the open road
        In what little free "gaming" time I get I tend to find myself playing the Arcane Dimensions Single Player mod, but if it's of any help I know that the ingame browser in ProQuake is still working as I tend to use it to connect to the Rquake coop servers. Efess has a few servers listed on his very promising site (http://www.netquake.io/multiplayer ), and there's also bad place and quake servers.net which can sometimes help you in finding a game.

Mind you, with your skill level you're going to need someone of Polarite's calibre to make it interesting for you.

Kind regards
        Monty
        Well Hello there! I am aware of the other server sites and the in game browser. I am assuming that someone on the discord channel will be adding the list to discord.

As for skill level, I am so out of touch that I would lose to a dead corpse ;] . Beyond that Life is good on the road, I no longer do armed/armored transport, I now haul for the dept of defense/military, have been since August 2018. Currently sitting in California waiting to see where we (wife and I) go next.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyBunny_2 View Post
          EZ Jack, Die Plz, Qkeeper and Og, Ichabod - all hang out most late afternoons early evenings on Shmack. Even Sarah shows up some times. Can't connect tonight to Shmack but think I was banished for botting.
          Last time I played on shmack everyone left, unfortunately it seems to happen more often than not. I try to avoid shmack to allow those who play to enjoy the game without someone coming in there and causing everyone to quit. I am sure you could figure out why they quit lol.

Also, why were you botting? It's pointless these days, I could see back in the day someone wanting to make people think they are elite or some shit, I was accused many times of botting and not once have I ever used a bot in online game play. Myself along with several other's used them during LAN game play and we all did it at the same time, I wish I had the demos from back then, (1997-1999) era, Imagine having 16 players on a LAN server with 10 ping all using a stooge bot, Was pretty funny! I miss the LAN parties, those were the best day's for Quake in my opinion!

Comment

Working...
          X