Server List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server List?

Does anyone know what happened to the server list? Not that Quake is busy or anything, still good to know what server's are still up!

Hi WL
    I hope you are safe and well, and enjoying life on the open road
    In what little free "gaming" time I get I tend to find myself playing the Arcane Dimensions Single Player mod, but if it's of any help I know that the ingame browser in ProQuake is still working as I tend to use it to connect to the Rquake coop servers. Efess has a few servers listed on his very promising site (http://www.netquake.io/multiplayer ), and there's also bad place and quake servers.net which can sometimes help you in finding a game.

Mind you, with your skill level you're going to need someone of Polarite's calibre to make it interesting for you.

Kind regards
    Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

EZ Jack, Die Plz, Qkeeper and Og, Ichabod - all hang out most late afternoons early evenings on Shmack. Even Sarah shows up some times. Can't connect tonight to Shmack but think I was banished for botting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
        Hi WL
        I hope you are safe and well, and enjoying life on the open road
        In what little free "gaming" time I get I tend to find myself playing the Arcane Dimensions Single Player mod, but if it's of any help I know that the ingame browser in ProQuake is still working as I tend to use it to connect to the Rquake coop servers. Efess has a few servers listed on his very promising site (http://www.netquake.io/multiplayer ), and there's also bad place and quake servers.net which can sometimes help you in finding a game.

Mind you, with your skill level you're going to need someone of Polarite's calibre to make it interesting for you.

Kind regards
        Monty
        Well Hello there! I am aware of the other server sites and the in game browser. I am assuming that someone on the discord channel will be adding the list to discord.

As for skill level, I am so out of touch that I would lose to a dead corpse ;] . Beyond that Life is good on the road, I no longer do armed/armored transport, I now haul for the dept of defense/military, have been since August 2018. Currently sitting in California waiting to see where we (wife and I) go next.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyBunny_2 View Post
          EZ Jack, Die Plz, Qkeeper and Og, Ichabod - all hang out most late afternoons early evenings on Shmack. Even Sarah shows up some times. Can't connect tonight to Shmack but think I was banished for botting.
          Last time I played on shmack everyone left, unfortunately it seems to happen more often than not. I try to avoid shmack to allow those who play to enjoy the game without someone coming in there and causing everyone to quit. I am sure you could figure out why they quit lol.

Also, why were you botting? It's pointless these days, I could see back in the day someone wanting to make people think they are elite or some shit, I was accused many times of botting and not once have I ever used a bot in online game play. Myself along with several other's used them during LAN game play and we all did it at the same time, I wish I had the demos from back then, (1997-1999) era, Imagine having 16 players on a LAN server with 10 ping all using a stooge bot, Was pretty funny! I miss the LAN parties, those were the best day's for Quake in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
            ...As for skill level, I am so out of touch that I would lose to a dead corpse ;]...
            ..Welcome to my world, old friend ;-)
            Kind regards
            Monty

Mr.Burns
            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to the server list? Not that Quake is busy or anything, still good to know what server's are still up!
              ][ACID][ MDK , lets play! WICKED LORD, and hello old friend.

Comment

Originally posted by acidwsmdk View Post

][ACID][ MDK , lets play! WICKED LORD, and hello old friend.
                What's up Acid, Long time no chat/play. How have you been? Keep in touch, I will check back periodically and try and get a game going, sorry this took me over a month to reply, life as you probably know can keep you busy!

Comment

..Welcome to my world, old friend ;-)
                  Kind regards
                  Monty

I think we are all horrible these days, Old age and long delays of not playing. Maybe one day we can get some games going!

Comment

As i still use ProQuake the in game browser is invaluable to help me find a game and I had a Frag session with the boys on FVF last night. Unfortunately, as a) I was on a 180 ping for most of it, and b) I have very little idea of how to play it, I spent most of my time in pieces but with Gunter and Fire acting as my life support it was nice to play something a little different for a while. Totally Crazy, I was hopeless, but as they were so welcoming it was fun nonetheless

Kind regards
                    Monty
                    Mr.Burns

Comment

..Maybe one day we can get some games going!..
                      Nice idea but if you are going to play then you need to even up the odds. If you play only in console, keyboard only, with the monitor turned off I might only lose by 150 frags... if I'm lucky and you go AFK for 90% of the game
                      I wonder if Frenzy or Sole still play, they're probably more your calibre.
                      Last edited by Mr.Burns; 12-05-2019, 01:29 AM.
                      Mr.Burns

Comment

Nice idea but if you are going to play then you need to even up the odds. If you play only in console, keyboard only, with the monitor turned off I might only lose by 150 frags... if I'm lucky and you go AFK for 90% of the game
                        I wonder if Frenzy or Sole still play, they're probably more your calibre.
                        We have been trying to get some games going, regardless of what mod we play. visit us https://discord.gg/TdBjVT

Comment

Working...
                        X