ChaosEsqueAnthology release 117zzzzw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChaosEsqueAnthology release 117zzzzw

Hi. A new version has been released. I've been working on city generation using the spawn arrays I added. All buildings have interiors, and most have level-of-detail models.

The game has over 200 weapons.
    It runs quake 1 and quake 3 maps fine (darkplaces, and the q1 entities were added to the QC)

Tell me what you think. It's all quakeC, all free / opensource.
    https://www.moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

(Download links are there)

image_3122.jpg

It also has buildable buildings etc, and many maps, about half from me.

Comment

Also Richard Matthew Stallman, the founder of the Free Software Movement (which lead to Open Source, and also the GPLing of Quake) did nothing wrong, nor are his supposed views on cute young girls wrong. Only woman-worshiping job-seeking wage-slave white men hate him because he offended the religion of theirs: the worship of MUUHHH WHOITE WUUHHMAN (BETTER A MILLSTONE), etc.

Free software was better before the wage-slave whites invaded it; when it was just BASED Slavs, Jews, And Nerds (who whites rejected). Now the whites demand that everyone worship "MUUHH WUUHHMANNNNNN" and CANCEL any proud Prophet who says: Nyet: man exists NOT to serve "MUUHH WHOITE WWWUUHHMAN": stupid white cattle. Man should rule over the cute girls clearly, as the Prophets of old did (this enrages the white cattle "MUUUUUHHHH!!!!! MILLSTONE!!!!".

Download the update, there's new maps too.

xonotic20191018082518-00.jpg

Comment

And yes, the latest release was yesterday.
        xonotic20191010081430-00.jpg

Comment

Version 117zzzzzi is out. I modeled an RPD and a m249 para (GPL licensed ofcourse), ingame now.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X