where do i get maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do i get maps?

I am having trouble getting on crmod servers cause I am missing a lot of maps apparently.

So can anyone help me as to where to get the maps? Im not very good at computers anymore either

quake.crmod.com : 26010 and atleast 26000 also works
    quake.gameguru.com.br : 26100
    tx.enemyquad.com : 26000
    west.enemyquad.com : 26000
    ffany.servequake.com 26000

theres a message called "hey" under this. other people list other servers which also work

Hi Herb
    If you are looking for the maps for the ffany server I put a map pack on the Quaketastic web site some years ago. You should be able to download them from http://quaketastic.com/files/multipl...Pack_ffany.zip and unpack the bsp files in to your Quake/id1/maps directory.
    Hope this helps
    Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

yep. Thats the maps I needed. just checked it out. Thanks so much man. thats really helpful of you. I feel like I can always count on quake ppl

Comment

Originally posted by herb ed View Post
        ...Thanks so much man. thats really helpful of you. I feel like I can always count on quake ppl ..
        No problem, and you are welcome. There's so few of us Quakers left that if we don't look after each other and new/returning players then it wouldn't bode well for the future of the community .

Kind regards
        Monty
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
        X