Quake:Mortal Kombat tc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake:Mortal Kombat tc

Hey all I remember playing this tc and it was very good. You could play it in first or third person and had a lot more stuff that made it very cool. If I'm right I also believe you played as Scorpion. Anyways I've been googling all night trying to find a place to download this tc from but only found one site that gives a dead link. I was wondering if anyone knew a place to download this cool tc from. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but the .zip files that were once at fileaholic under Mortal combat TC dead links seem to be at this location.

I haven't tested it but it might be worth a look. Hope this helps

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Hey thanks a lot I just downloaded it and tried it and I do believe this is what I was talking about. Thanks again :d :d :d :d

Comment

Final Kombat TC

Originally posted by compguy83 View Post
        Hey thanks a lot I just downloaded it and tried it and I do believe this is what I was talking about. Thanks again :d :d :d :d
        I would be willing to release the final versions of Final Kombat TC (very old) if someone wants to build on that...

Cyber

Comment

OMW!!! Does that mod bring back memories! 4...3...2...1...FIGHT!!!!

Damn sweet mod!

Comment

Working...
          X