I CAN Compute!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I CAN Compute!!

Got MY machine back baby!! WITH a RAM upgrade!! (STILL 512mbddr dual channel, but faster clock speed, heh)
    AND I DIDN'T BLOW UP MY MOTHERBOARD!! WOOHOO!!
    And Norton 2006!!
    Time to mess with the registry again... (just installing Coolbits)
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

And Norton 2006!!
    Wash, Rinse, Repeat....
    Chuck

Comment

Glad to hear your computer is working again.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

yea glad to hear you got it back.

take chucks advice.Norton is such CRAP.When people ask me "OMG MY NORTON IS FLIPPING OUT AND <PROGRAM-A> ISNT WORKING ANYMORE BECAUSE NORTAIN SAID <PROGRAM A> IS TRYING TO ACCESS THE NET AND BLAH BLAH BLAH NORTON NORTON NORTON, my first suggestion is removing that crap software.

Norton feel's its job is to preform duties for you,such as wiping your own ass when your perfectly capable of wiping it yourself,but Norton feels your unqualified to wipe your own ass,so its breaks out the metal brillo pad and commences WIPING.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Norton has the odd habit of sometimes doing the following:

1. Messing up POP3 email
          2. Making secure pages (https://) not work
          3. Making file upload not work, like where you add an avatar

And the uninstall often doesn't uninstall everything.

Just my experience and what techies have told me.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yes Foqer. norton does suck ass. It will fuck up your computer, and provide shitty protection. Get rid of it immediately and get something better. Yes, and Norton did mess up POP3 E-mail when I used outlook express.

Comment

Working...
            X