Rune Quake ownership change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune Quake ownership change

I've been approached with an interesting offer; to take over Rune Quake development. Rune Central is going to be taken down in a few weeks after Slot posts his resignation and handing over the key to me. Shmack and the website will not be controlled by me, however. They're just going to poof. Slot said he's already starting to contact the hosted forums. Maybe Baker could take over those? Or even act as a central hub for the new release of Rune Quake I'll be releasing? This all comes about as Slot retires from his job as Ronald McDonald into a restful life of pig farming.

http://forums.runecentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=1093
    "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Oh no, no no no Shmuchums has been here for too long... NOOOOOOOO!
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

SHMACK IS GOING BYE?!?! SHMACK IS LEAVIN TOO??!!! ALL WE HAVE NOW IS FEAR?!??! what?! whats happening to quake?!?! aRRARGHHGHG

Comment

(laughs in victory that runequake is being nuked off this planet)
        My Work Here Is Done

-- ps, thanks for keeping the Quake Community alive Slot!

Comment

does that mean the awesome hl2dm server's gonna go bye bye too

you could possibly have runequake hosted on quakedev.com or so.

Comment

The death of RQ is not to be unexpected. Too bad...

Come visit us: www.etfellowship.com

Comment

2 hours till April Fools...

Comment

I wonder how many players will start going to IHOC... oh yuk... please not BS, HA and UD

Comment

Is this an April Fools joke, I assume?
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yes, and lookit all the fools!
                    "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

I think most knew it as an April Fools.... and don't be calling people fools.... fool

Comment

You tell 'em fool!

Comment

Yeah, I knew it couldn't be real. Shmack will probably be staying forever.

Comment

Originally posted by catgirl
                            I think most knew it as an April Fools.... and don't be calling people fools.... fool
                            Everyone knows IEEE keeps scheming on how to take over all of Quake. He was just sharing his dreams and aspirations with us

[speaking of IEEE, I need to get his comics up sometime. Probably Monday if I don't die of exhaustion from trying to read all these posts.]
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

UH OH !!! EVIL PROGRAMMER IEE OUT TO DESTROY QUAKE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X