Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside3D.Com hacked

Some idiot dutch people hacked http://www.inside3d.com/

damnit! I'm 1/2 dutch and I love Quake which angers me, I actually gritted my teeth! Inside3D just came out of a rebirth and BLAMO! Hacked.

I don't know what else to say, I'm so.. angry
    "I'm convinced RenegadeC is in fact not a human, but rather an expirimental IRC/QuakeC bot who has the ability to randomly formulate mods and code them, programmed to have a distinct Canadian personality as well."
    Author of The Ascension of Vigil

pfft

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeC
      Some idiot dutch people hacked http://www.inside3d.com/

damnit! I'm 1/2 dutch and I love Quake which angers me, I actually gritted my teeth! Inside3D just came out of a rebirth and BLAMO! Hacked.

I don't know what else to say, I'm so.. angry
      I hope Inside3D didn't lose any content or tutorials. That would be unfortunate.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Am I the only one who realises today is April Fools Day?! (plus RenegadeC told me )

Comment

I was going to change the top banner of this site to X out Quake and say DOOM RULES or something and make references to DOOM instead of Quake but then decided I was too lazy. lol

Comment

Am I the only one who realises today is April Fools Day?! (plus RenegadeC told me )
            Yeah, maybe someone is just playing a trick. Or it could be real. If so, that really sucks, cause there was alot of cool bots and mods there.

Comment

Coincidence? haha
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
              X