Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quake Radio One: This Time It's For Real!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Radio One: This Time It's For Real!

QUAKE RADIO 1!

http://rapidshare.de/files/16923688/qradio2.ogg.html

BOOYAH!
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

why's it named qradio2?

Comment

Because the first one was qradio1 : D

Comment

"That is right" counter - 37

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
          "That is right" counter - 37
          That is Right is indeed the slogan, newer Quake Radio episodes have this contest standing:

Count the number of TIRs and get them to me via PM or post, and if you win, you'll be announced on the nest Qradio.

Comment

Another great one, Bank!
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Sorry to be a pain before i've even finished downloading the file, but maybe you should make the download easier?
              Chuck

Comment

yeah, i know that thing is uber-annoying.

Comment

We're working on getting it hosted here on QuakeOne.com - patience please

Comment

I just listened to it. Was longer than the first (but maybe it was just cause of the music) . Still. It was addicting. I cannot wait until the next one to come out.

Comment

Call me impatient, but I wish there was less music in the beginning. I fast forwarded past it cuz it's teh Bank I wanna hear.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'm playing around with where I put the music, in the next one, I'll talk for a while, put in some music, talk some more, and finish it with music, sound good?

Comment

I think you should open with a song, but only play like 45 seconds or something - like an intro theme song and then you talk over the music as it fades out and introduce the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord
                            I think you should open with a song, but only play like 45 seconds or something - like an intro theme song and then you talk over the music as it fades out and introduce the show.
                            I've actually done that quite often, and if I knew people liked it so much, I'd not have stopped, so, alrighty!

Comment

Yea I agree with Sole. People can listen to their own music on their own time. If you started talked after Manson yells "Reach out of touch faith!" then that would be cool.

Needless to say, I didn't mind listening to the entire song

Comment

Working...
                              X