darkplaces jerky online play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkplaces jerky online play

I remember posting this before, but I don't remember the thread title, or how I described it. Basically when I play online Darkplaces treats internets lag as the kind of jerky movement you would see if you were playing at 20fps or so... I remember it was a specific setting I had to change. Someone's gotta know what I mean...
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

r_glsl 1?

Or do you mean the one that begins with net_ (I can't remember the full name, just press TAB to autocomplete and hopefully the right one will stand out).
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

i think its cl_nolerp to fix that jerkiness

Comment

cl_movement 0? I'm on my laptop atm but i think dp has client side prediction and if you set it too much one way or the other it loses sync with the server packets and then theres a jerk to reset the synchronicity (is that a word? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpnJv...eature=related)
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

it was net_nettimesyncpackets or something like that
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X