X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakeLive o_O ?

http://www.quakelive.com/index.php

Viva la Quake!??
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Yeah I heard about that. I'm not particularly thrilled, though I'll check it out.

Comment

does it have nailguns?

Comment

at this time I do not know.

as I find out information, or I gain access to the beta (unlikely,but feasible) I'll report back
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Well the more people that sign up here on Quakeworld, the better our chances of finding out what it is, but from what I hear, it's a quake 3 arena styled game.
          Edit:
          http://www.gaimtheory.com/portfolio/id_software
          Suspicions Confirmed.
          Last edited by Warlin; 06-27-2008, 05:35 PM. Reason: content

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
            does it have nailguns?
            I think game-play is going to be a carbon copy of QIII, but if it won't load QIII mods directly we can write a Q1 weapons patch for it.
            Qoetia B4 == 1.93Mb

Expo Booth '08
            !AXATAXA! == 355.24 Kb Want to take on Quake with only your axe?
            Hunting shamblers since 1996.

Comment

I just read that link Warlin , and 90% of the text on that site was more or less an "lets kiss id software's ass some more shall we?" lol

That really didnt tell me shit about the game,other than what I've read elsewhere.

Comment

and PS I've been signed up for like 2days now and these newbs still havent sent my invitation, it must be lost in my spam , ill have to check that out agian

Comment

wow it does look like q3 exactly even that guy and his gun so its just gonna be q3 with [much extreamly]>lower fps?

do you think

Comment

Yeah! Lets limit the FPS to 15 frames ;D!

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
                      wow it does look like q3 exactly even that guy and his gun so its just gonna be q3 with [much extreamly]>lower fps?

do you think
                      Making a web-based FPS that is presumably playable (:d) is an achievement in it's own right.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                      X