Disco is on the Scene.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disco is on the Scene.

Where the f*ck is everyone? its saturday night 9:30pm CST and i know you losers have no life so your not out. Why are you all not playing quake 1 right now? I was hoping to have some pre-quake lovings and drinkings before going out and sexings.

I guess i will play with the bots at IHOC server because Baker wont take that server off the list.

I'm cowering in fear of my ISP right now.
    Otherwise, I'd be happy to join you.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Rockstar View Post
      Where the f*ck is everyone? its saturday night 9:30pm CST and i know you losers have no life so your not out. Why are you all not playing quake 1 right now? I was hoping to have some pre-quake lovings and drinkings before going out and sexings.

I guess i will play with the bots at IHOC server because Baker wont take that server off the list.
      believe or not. people who still play Quake actually do have lives. the people who don't are the huge WoW addicts or the Steam slouchers. nothing better than going out after knowing you tore through some players online

anyways, good to have a veteran back. I first played Quake on the N64 and then started to play the PC version in 2005(yeah late right?).

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

Working...
      X