QuakeOne Messenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakeOne Messenger

Hey guys, I know that sometimes it's sucked keeping in touch with everybody through Quake with all these instant messengers. So anyhow, Crackdog and I were thinking of this:

What if we had a QuakeOne Instant Messenger? So we could just add all of our CTF buddies and get games going fast.

Well.....

We have one now

PLEASE download this QuakeOne Messenger, so we can all keep in touch.
    Download QuakeOne Messenger

Set your FULL NAME as your QUAKE NAME so it shows up as your quake name in the messenger.

OH! Also, when you login to this messenger, it loads up the QuakeOne website for you on a little navigation page, kinda like yahoo does, it's simply beautiful. PLEASE lets get this thing going.

I added community support so that once you download and install it, you dont have to add anybody, they're all already there!

It also allows file sharing, so we can send maps, mods, textures, anything, over this messenger.

*still working out kinks on this thing - bear with me*

Oh, and it only lets you have 25 members free, this MIGHT not be that great, unless we get active ppl on the go early.
    Last edited by Frenzy; 06-30-2008, 10:29 PM.
    uakene.com

cools ill get it as soon as thes movies done..........its gonna be a while

Comment

Well, I can register it for 10$ and we can all have it free, so I might be doing that. Also gotta get a couple problems fixed with it, so I'm still troubleshooting, I threw this all up too early because I was excited about it.
      uakene.com

Comment

Frenzy this is a great idea. i hope you get it working very soon.
        that being said...i cant get it to download correctly.

Comment

You notice it might not run, but on the installation page, it says "download this file if you run into an error"
          uakene.com

Comment

so is it good todown l it?

Comment

don't bother until i register it and give you guys a download link that's without any ads and shit.
              uakene.com

Comment

No one has access to running a jabber server do they? Then you can use existing IM clients that support jabber!!

Comment

Working...
                X