No announcement yet.

Aerowalk.bsp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I should be more specific. Which maps don't you have locs for that are on the server?
    uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      Variety? whats that ?
      To be honest if we didn't have the variety of custom maps and some pleasant company (Sir Henry, Peg, Polarite, Jackhammer) on European servers I'd have quit Quake a long time ago. If you can stand the ping (which never seems to stop ORL kicking butt) come and play, I'm sure you'd be welcome.
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
        Maybe I should be more specific. Which maps don't you have locs for that are on the server?
        I have highlighted the more popular maps that could use locs.. and i could use proper locs for the id-dm (dm1-dm6) maps as well as mine are fubar..

Comment

Nice. I have a couple of those done (aerowalk, q1edge, dm3again, ztndm3, ultrav, trimp, sanity, and skull). I'll get to work on the rest. I also have all the dm1-dm6 maps properly loc'd.
          uakene.com

Comment

good work! keep em coming

Comment

whats ORL? and whats the addy's for these euro nq servers??? variety rewlzzzz!!!!!!
              I Think So.
              ...Fiction is the truth inside the lie...

Comment

Originally posted by cinsere View Post
                whats ORL? and whats the addy's for these euro nq servers??? variety rewlzzzz!!!!!!
                I Think So.
                I'm Orl

And the addresses for the Euroquake servers are:

bigfoot.quake1.net and flanders.servegame.org

Check http://www.nqeu.tk/ for a complete listing.

Comment

The European NQ players are fun enough and nice enough that I enjoying playing against them despite bad ping. And they don't play the same thing over and over 90 times a day ... well usually not I mean any given player has their favorite maps (aerowalk, dm6 and so forth), but if you try to get them to play something different they typically will.
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Toilet4!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Awww Shucks!!!

Yes it's true, even though I say so myself generally they are a pretty good bunch who in some cases have even been known to ping up to even things things out when a US player joins the server.
                      Obviously only the really well endowed ones with balls of steel do that

In many ways they tend to play differently too. In most [but not all] cases it tends to be focussed more on fun with a heavy dose of sportsmanship rather than frags at any cost. Play people like =peg=, Polarite, Sir Henry, Jackhammer and Dude and you'll see what I mean.

It's just a shame there aren't more of us. Perhaps, if we could find a sufficiently good source of cellulite maybe we could make another =Peg=?

Kind regards

Monty
                      Last edited by Mr.Burns; 07-08-2008, 09:13 AM.
                      Mr.Burns
                      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"

Comment

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
                        Toilet4!!!!!!!!!
                        Yes but can you turn off the light switch with your nose like =peg= can?
                        Mr.Burns

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                          X