Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom maps on Shmack

whats string need to be pulled?:d

You could ask Slot, but assure you he'd never do it. You'd have a better chance asking if he'd be willing to run custom maps on 26002

(I asked him to run custom maps on 26002 a few years ago and he didn't want to do it.)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yes it does get a bit.. well.. "same-ey". If you can take the ping (like ORL and Baker seem to be able to do) you could try the bigfoot and flanders servers as the server admins have included literally Dozens of custom maps in the rotation.

The address for bigfoot, sometimes called euroquake , is bigfoot.morphos-team.net:26000 and flanders is on flanders.servegame.org Ports 26000 to 26004. Although I wouldn't recommend camping there if I were you

Hope this helps

Monty
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

hey sircamps!! welcome back to the boards

Comment

I agree, he probably wouldn't do it, but with Slot being a cheerleader on the new QRack, as well as the 3.99 stuff, I think the community would sway towards it. The auto-downloading of the maps is a huge asset.

If Slot would possibly post a thread on runequake forums pushing for the players on his server to download and run either one of these clients (I see no negative side), adding custom maps to Shmack would be a sinch.

*just my thoughts*
          uakene.com

Comment

Would be great, but will never happen.

Comment

Working...
            X