Quakecon Attendees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quakecon Attendees?

i went today for a few hours... ofcourse didnt see anyone i would recognize, but it was entertaining for a while. Anyways was wondering who from here went to the quakecon? While i was parking i saw a SUV/Van not sure exactly and it had in big white letters on the rear windshield: www.quakeone.com

Just curious who that was...

Wow that's cool! But most of us suck-asses who didn't go live in the mid-west! (speaking for myself), if i had you;d have recognized me from my t-shirt that said:
    "r00k the suxor @ ctf1" or my shirt would have said "I suck at quake but i like your tits!"
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

People still play Quake 1?
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

That was my SUV with the www.quakeone.com sticker on the window. I had a booth inside selling artwork by Paradise. The only thing that was selling was the "Cute Santa" pictures. Yugo bought most of the stock and then as I was leaving I saw him near a dumpster. And yes he drove off in a 1992 Yugo Cabrio.

Comment

haha
          uakene.com

Comment

OMG! LOL

I had just finished a big gulp of my diet coke. Thank god for that, had I been in the middle of drinking it I would have had much clean-up to do!
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by satoon View Post
              1992 Yugo Cabrio.
              Quad-turbo cheese burner, baby! O YA!

That dumpster was Scoffer's house. I bought the fridge art for him.

Comment

I'm from South Africa (so very unfortunately ) and leach all info about QuakeCon, I have made myself a promise to attend atleast once! Will do that sometime in the future...

Comment

Working...
                X