QExpo '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QExpo '08

Quake Expo looks pretty good atm, large number of booths are created, and news have kicked into gear. Some things I'd like to mention:

1. More booths are good. Remember, this thing is about showing that we're alive! Community websites, engine coders, server operators and even people that play certain mods could very well have their own booth. Quaddicted has one for example. Online multiplayer is still largely missing! Art, skins, everything... show it! Just register at qexpo.tastyspleen.net, make a booth (no html required), and talk a bit about what's going on and paste a link to your site/server/whatever! We have almost 50 booths, it would be unreal if we could reach 100. This is the time to step up and celebrate ourselves.

2. QExpo could use more coverage at sites where many people go, for example other forums. Like Ubuntu forums etc. So...

QE is going on for another 3 and a half weeks by the way.

Happy quaking!

gb
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Finally got my booth up today. Just using it to whore Qoetia just now. If I get some time later I'll add some spiel about some of the old-skool mods and patches that are stitched in to the the rich tapestry (well ok, gaudy quilt) that is Qoetia.

http://qexpo.tastyspleen.net/booth.php?id=178&page=325
    Last edited by Senban; 08-25-2008, 06:59 AM. Reason: Editing? I haven't edited anything
    Qoetia B4 == 1.93Mb

Expo Booth '08
    !AXATAXA! == 355.24 Kb Want to take on Quake with only your axe?
    Hunting shamblers since 1996.

Comment

Working...
    X