Strange feeling in the air ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange feeling in the air ...

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

?
    uakene.com

Comment

winter = more people on computer = more people on quake

Comment

Perochi is messing with Voodoo again.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

a quakeone update is coming..

Comment

Maybe it's that summer is over. I don't think as September as a summer month despite what the calendar says.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Not unless you live in the Dirty South and are still currently in Hurricane Season . then it still counts as Summer. Hot!!!
              Saucier, MS
              Get the 10 day forecast

Airport Delays
              Sporting Events
              Pollen Reports
              90 °F
              Sunny

Feels Like: 99°F
              Humidity: 59%
              Wind: NNE at 1 mph
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

You know, it's 90 degrees F here in Columbus today and we're in the North

Comment

It gets really hot up North prolly due to the fact that its all pretty much flat terrain, I've been to Cedar Pt and around Indiana a few times.
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                  X