• Show
Clear All

• all id games are half off on steam!

This weekend only, all id games are 50% off:

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....=sub&SubId=440

Quake - $4.99
    Quake II - $4.99
    Quake III + Team Arena - $9.99
    Quake Collection - $14.99 (Includes Q1, 2 Q1 mission packs, Q2, two Q2 mission packs, Q3A, Q3:TA)
    id Super Pack - $34.99 (all id games except for Quake 4)
    Doom 3 - $9.99
    Doom 3 Pack - $14.99 (includes Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil)
    Doom Pack Complete - $19.99 (Includes Ultimate Doom, Final Doom, Doom II, Doom 3, Doom 3 RoE, Master Levels for Doom II)
    Last edited by PapaSmurf; 09-06-2008, 10:07 PM. Reason: fixed link

Can't open the link. The url is truncated.

Comment

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....app&AppId=2310

That's a very good deal (I'm talking about the one where you get like 15 games for $34.99).
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
        id Super Pack - $34.99 (all id games except for Doom3 and Quake 4)
        It says it includes Doom 3 in the description, fyi.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

i just bought this pack for about 25 euro (bargain of the year for sure)

actually, i already owned most of the games in this pack at some point in time..
          but i never really bothered with q2/q3/d3 so its kinda nice to play these once more.. (still hate the movement tho.. q1 movement rocks and i really can not see why they decided to change it)

Comment

I payed $70 for the id Super Pack about a month ago and it was worth every penny.

Comment

Working...
            X