Female Quakers: Voice is needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Quakers: Voice is needed

Ay I know there's a few girl-gamers that are members here. I'm wrapping up another machinima skit and I need a female voice for a character. I'm throwing the invitation out to tons of people right now and I thought quakeone.com would like to know too.

So yeah, got a quiet room, got a voice? got a vagina? got a microphone? can you voice act somewhat? leme know!

Haha.
    SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
    [email protected]
    AIM - EMHof1

Comment

You might try speaking very nicely to Buurvrow, Cherrie, Pita, Paradise, [GF]Lisa or D'Rouen.
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Alternatively, you could ask RottenRose (Jehar's girlfriend). Her voice would probably work quite well.
        16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
        16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

aw poop, i find replies only after I've finished the video. Sorry peoples, I had a deadline. But thanks for the heads up.

I'm sure I'll make more stuff like this and need plenty of help so every little bit counts.

-Amon26

Comment

got a vagina?
            wtf rofl
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

"Hey little gurls, wanna make some $$ i gotta camera a microphone and a quiet room!!"

Just kidding! I dont think I could explain it to my wife anyways, "no, no we are making a machinima!"
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I'd be wary of Buur, I'm ashamed to say she may have picked up, hmm, the 'dark' side of English from myself... jammer )
                "If I had all the money I'd spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink" - Sir Henry of Rawlinson End

LastFM - [Noise]

Comment

Is your avatar from Invasion of Body Snatchers?
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I believe it is best one I could get my hands on at the time.
                    Not that I was a huge fan, just love that face.
                    "If I had all the money I'd spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink" - Sir Henry of Rawlinson End

LastFM - [Noise]

Comment

lol i saw that movie back in the day, unfortunately that character bares his ass when he reaches up to get a jar of peanut butter from the cupboard

lol!
                      Last edited by R00k; 10-15-2008, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Hahaha.. nice.
                        I vaguely remember the arse, but it was about 450 yrs ago since I saw it. But peanut butter.. hmm, you sure you're not thinking of some lurid left-hand website ?

H

LastFM - [Noise]

Comment

actually maybe that scene was in ANIMAL HOUSE.... same actor

which makes me think the lady in the scene was also in body snacthers too?? grr its all a blurr...
                          Of course, Sutherland offered a memorable rear view in ''National Lampoon's Animal House.'' ''That shot... wasn't supposed to be in the movie,'' Sutherland protests. ''

Comment

I'm doing some sounds for a small Quake project and if someone feels inclined to voice act, PM me. Male and female voices welcome.

http://qexpo.tastyspleen.net/booth.php?id=157
                            Scout's Journey
                            Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Working...
                            X