Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreadful View Post
    Baker,
    Use "Command + Shift + 3" To capture the whole screen. It should save it to your desktop.
    If you want to select the field you want to capture, use "Command + Shift + 4"
    Yeah, I know about the capture whole screen keys but I also need a capture window key (to clipboard). So far at least, I can't get the built-in screenshot keys to do what I want to do (I can't rule out for that I'm not doing something wrong with the selection tool, but I can't seem to capture a specific window without actually outlining the selection, which is slow and times more time than I want).

But I found a great widget addon Screenshot Plus (free) and it solved all my problems. It can capture whatever you want direct to the clipboard or the hard drive and has a lot of different options.

Originally posted by JohnXmas View Post
    Me, for one, coundn't resist the lure of a windows game rig.
    It's really hard to come back to Quake on the Mac (outside of vanilla Q lan co-op )
    Well, maybe that will end up changing. At least the non-Tenebrae stuff, hehe.

I've never tried Quake & Bootcamp. Anybody?
    If you ever find out how to do that or run across a site with good instructions, share!
    Last edited by Baker; 10-19-2008, 08:52 AM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
      If you ever find out how to do that or run across a site with good instructions, share!
      • Apple Bootcamp installation (Intel Macs only) and Setup Guide is here (pdf)
      • Another tuto here
      • You can find here interesting Quake 4 benchmarks, comparing the native OS X and the PC+Bootcamp versions

Once you're done with the install of Bootcamp/XP or Vista, reboot the Mac on Windows, install Quake... and report here how it works!!!

Comment

?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BootCamp

http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/bootcamp.html
          SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
          [email protected]
          AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Originally posted by JohnXmas View Post
            Once you're done with the install of Bootcamp/XP or Vista, reboot the Mac on Windows, install Quake... and report here how it works!!!
            I'll have to locate my OEM Windows XP cd and hope it works with this. It's service pack 1 and it states you need service pack 2 so hopefully installing sp1 and doing an update will solve.

Will be something fun to try on a rainy day.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
            X