Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does any one know where i can download this mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does any one know where i can download this mod?

Medevile/STC by gargoyle? i was reading up on it and thought it would look cool

here's where i saw the info but the link is dead

http://gargoyle.planetquake.gamespy.com/mymods.html

Originally posted by ceriux View Post
    Medevile/STC by gargoyle? i was reading up on it and thought it would look cool

here's where i saw the info but the link is dead

http://gargoyle.planetquake.gamespy.com/mymods.html
    Ask the author.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

do they still get on that site? and is it the same leilei as on moddb? lol

Comment

do they still get on that site?
        Now how the f am I supposed to know that?

Keep it real.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

lol idk -.-

Comment

lol idk -.-
            hehe

Comment

while your still here, do you know of any similar mods (if you know what that one is about)

Comment

oh! btw i found a version of it when lookin on a site that doesnt even have quake 1 listed in their games list idk if its most up to date though

http://browse.files.filefront.com/Qu...owsefiles.html

to anyone who's interested

OPPS! sorry for double post.... im just failing left and right today arnt i lol... -.-

Comment

while your still here, do you know of any similar mods (if you know what that one is about)
                  If you mean by RPG mods, the only one I know of is Prydon's Gate. I'm not familiar with the mod you are looking for or found, I just saw that it is an RPG based on the text description on that link you provided so I assuming you mean RPG mods.

Comment

sure lol, i think the one i found is only a patch though not the full thing the readme says i need v0.2 or something... i think thats 0.4

Comment

Working...
                    X