Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever get a grenade stuck in them lol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever get a grenade stuck in them lol?

i have... even have it on video lol.... just wondering if ne one else has had it happen?

Is this your own grenade? Is this vanilla quake? Are you going to show us the video?

Can't say I've ever had a grenade stuck inside myself in vanilla. There are some quake mods out there that have sticky grenades

Comment

lol its more or less vannilla all iv done is add come qc's which add to the mapping entities and one that add's a hp bar above the monsters lol... um if u want ill upload the video to youtube. its gunna take a lil bit... i recorded it using darkplaces CL command...

Comment

i had a solid death knight before, nothing killed him, grenades bounced of also.

ill make that a movie i guess

Comment

omg i was uploading the video for an hour and something cause the page to change-.-

Comment

is this like the video where that guy lights his fart on fire???
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

lol no basically, i look down and there's a spinning grenade stuck on me... then i run around and see the smoke behind me and then look down while running to prove that the smoke is the grenade...

Comment

sound like the bottles i am making, based of the hand grenade code, accept it replaces the grenade launcher completely, but right now its kind of broken, for it wont let u charge it up

Comment

i think i have a mod that lets you cook your grenades... im not sure if their code works or not though.

Comment

Runequake has a rune that makes a grenade appear above your head...

Comment

lol cool, idk it game me an idea on some things i could mod though

Comment

Ooglaboogla

You know what? All you lot with pineapples in you?

y'just gotta

Comment

We did "sticky-grenades" years ago. I set the limit so high it crashed the old server many times.
                          Chuck

Comment

Working...
                          X