Guides Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides Update

Inertia's Aerowalk guide has been added to the Guides Section. The Idalis Guide has been added as well.

I have a well-written guide written by Monster, but in order to preserve the look and feel of it, I'll have to experiment with converting it to PDF. I'll see if I can do that today.

(We are still under construction, even though the site looks much better than 1 month ago. Some of the guides -- but not these-- have some clean-up issues or need revised a little, I have noticed.)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Not sure what format the guide is in but if it's in .doc format I can convert to pdf in about 10 seconds

Comment

I've emailed it to you for you to see if you can convert it.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
      X