Small Avatar Size Boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Avatar Size Boost

Peppe had some avatar problems and after taking a look at this issue, Solecord notice we had avatars limited to 80 x 80. This has been increased to 100 x 100.

To change/edit an avatar, goto Personal CP on the left menu and select "Edit Avatar."

It is B.Y.O.A, btw ... bring your own avatar. The avatar gallery module for this system isn't that good and I don't expect we will be using it.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Immortal rocks

So do tootsie pops.

It never occured to me to use that gif as an avatar before. I have another one though that might work on this forum, and it is akin to my playing skill... Perhaps I will give that one a try...
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Peppe's using the above as an avatar :d :d
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

w00tz.
        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

file size is pretty limiting too....
          I cant even use the dancing gir =(
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Isn't immortal some kind of black metal band?? Are they any good Scar3crow, master of extreme metal? If so, which is their best album

Comment

Monster, get some taste, anything made between 1977-1989 is Metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
                Monster, get some taste, anything made between 1977-1989 is Metal.
                Yea that's all you post about now. Your "power" and how much you like metal.

Try some Hokie Pokie for once!

Comment

WHAT!!?! You are inferior and simple-minded Canadian Dood. Soon you will suffer in RA.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                    WHAT!!?! You are inferior and simple-minded Canadian Dood. Soon you will suffer in RA.
                    That was one of the two, but we can just consider that you were thinking about metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
                      file size is pretty limiting too....
                      I cant even use the dancing gir =(
                      ugh, i can't stand that horrible (and bad quality) gif

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                        Soon you will suffer in RA.
                        I'm simple minded? You bragged about your "power" again!

Comment

Originally posted by CheapAlert
                          ugh, i can't stand that horrible (and bad quality) gif
                          your avy looks like it came out of a Capcom fighting game (MSH , MvsC , SFA,etc)

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                            I'm simple minded? You bragged about your "power" again!
                            he's like a young man who just noticed "WOW,HEY...I GOT A PENIS,AND GUESS WHAT THATS USED FOR?!!? WOOP, WATCH OUT LADIES"

except,he's more enthusiastic about his love for Metal and ,of course,his Quake skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
                              your avy looks like it came out of a Capcom fighting game (MSH , MvsC , SFA,etc)

probably because it IS

Comment

Working...
                              X