Ban Kimp!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Kimp!!

It has been very clear to a lot of you that kimp is a cheat and is taking the fun out of our games. Failed security scans at Speaknow, Rage and Fquick with his bot are becoming an everyday thing and logging onto HDZ servers under various names with his bot, ruining games and pissing a lot of people off is starting to really annoy. He logs onto servers under names of old quakers he steals online and pretends to be them. I just recently learned that he used d13-Unholy with my name as alias with his bot, yesterday he logged on as Thresh and goes on servers as player quite often. Kimp has about 50 different names lol. I'm asking for a permanent ban of both his dial up and cable IP's by admins of all servers to get rid of this pest. Anybody have an objection??

so his tql butt buddies are finally turning against him? about fucking time.
    PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

If your refering to me as his TQL butt buddy panix, your sadly mistaken.....

Comment

wtf is TQL
        in my own experience, the guy in question connects to quake,followed by his bawt, I logged in as (NERFED) admin, they both disconnected immediately. Fishy,yes?

The guy obviously is up to no good, wheres the NON-NERFED admin's? Do they exist outside the ring of people footing the bill? (I'm refering to speaknow only,piss on DM/CRMOD,thats someone elses headache not mine)

Is their a problem with blocking the entire IP range?Other players same IP range?

I've read about this person defending kimp and that person calling him out,but I have yet to see any demo's of proof, or any proof beyond the fishy disconnect upon me logging into admin.

upload demos to www.challenge-tv.com
        if thats too tedious, email them to
        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-12-2009, 07:30 AM.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

TQL = Tough Queer Love

I have banned his cable ip in the past from CTF, though his dialup is from an ip pool. I'll dig thru the logs and find the security failed ip's. Regardless if this is Kimp or not, a security failure is usually some dumb ass that found a quake bot on the net and tries to use it on the server. Bots are banned so even if it was just a one time deal, banning that ip helps enforce the zero tolerance policy.
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

"temp" Banning for botting seems legit, but this only shows me how much more the security on Quake 1 needs to be.

but go to the source of the problem! don't just keep mowing the weeds down thinking they'll eventually get tired of being weeds!

does anyone know exactly how/if the person in question is cheating?
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Well this stupid clown cheated me right in my face at dm - I got demo:

NQ demo: TPlus vs Kimp - Challenge-TV.com

lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradise View Post
                Well this stupid clown cheated me right in my face at dm - I got demo:

NQ demo: TPlus vs Kimp - Challenge-TV.com

lol?
                lol, uh yea?

A lot of things don't match up in that demo.

Kimp's strategy compared to his aim.

instant lock on even when Paradise waits to attempt to at least throw Kimp's timing off, which Kimp's bot's timing is almost 100% accurate.

You also can see where Kimp actually makes an attempt to play manual and all his shots look very sloppy almost as if hes shooting in the dark, while the second Kimp sees Paradise any weapon locks on.

I'm curious (Not that it matters) but what was the pings Paradise?

Kimps an obvious bot user.

Congrats Kimp's bot, but Kimp, you're still a newbie.
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

He had around 80, I believe..

Comment

I guess the ctf'ers were way ahead of the curve on this one. We banned him from both of our servers a couple months ago.

kimp'd kimp'd

Comment

I wish I had been around to see this, it would have been quite amusing.

Comment

Urban Dictionary: kimp

hmm kowinckidink? or was it as a joke?

Comment

HAHAHA metch, thats funny shit... makes sence lol!

Comment

He is very affectionate towards good players, so, yah..

Comment

Badaim, I was calling you a 'tql butt buddy' because I've seen you play with one of those tql tags. If you never liked kimp, then I apologize.

Kimp has a 65-75 ping in the demo. They were playing on HDz's DM server and the Kimp's subnet in the demo is 69.248.231.xxx.

Fuckin' ban that shit. And yeah, we always knew kimp blew dix. He graduated from annoying to harassing to flat out cheating. I'd rather have people using pak2 or wireframe cheats than aim assist or botting. The demo is hella obvious when you slow down the fight sequences. You can see several times kimp looking one way and his character snapping towards Tia and firing. And the aim shaft at the end? He might as well had taken out a big fucking bulletin board saying:

I'M CHEATING HAR HAR HAR!

If Powerzord is really related to this fucktard and lives near him, he needs to go to his house and destroy his computer.
                              PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Working...
                              X