The Ultimate Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Mod

OK, screw these RUNES and GRAPPLING HOOKS and tell me what you think would make THE ULTIMATE MOD! (multiplayer of course) would it be a CRAZY GAMEMODE?? Like possibly LMS or ASSAULT or something? Or would it be something weird like VEHICLES?? TELL ME!

a turn based deathmatch

Comment

midctf ftw

I think it would have to incorporate midnight CTF even if it was just an option.

Anyone who ever played that on the Friday or Saturday night games at midnight knows what I'm talking about. Sheer paranoia and fun.

Comment

I like AirQuake its leet IHOC hosts a server as well.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i think tiger woods quake would be awesome..!
          just murge tiger woods golf and quake...! woohoo..!

Comment

Headhunters handsdown!

Comment

Originally posted by L3ftisM
              i think tiger woods quake would be awesome..!
              just murge tiger woods golf and quake...! woohoo..!
              we need to get the oldschool sk8 quake mod up and runnning as a multiplayer server

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                a turn based deathmatch
                Already been done...
                16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
                16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Originally posted by Lardarse
                  really? sounds boring

Comment

Team Fortress ?_?

Comment

Team Fortress, or even more, Mega Team Fortress, though without all the dumb sounds.

Im a fan of Get Rich Quake.
                      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I never really understood Zop's mod. We should get 4 people in there and try it out.

Comment

if it doesnt have jumptricks fov120 fullbright skins hooks clan modes observers aerowalk qwprogs IM NOT PLAYING IT !!!!!!!

Comment

In Zopmod, once you kill enough people you will have money to buy items for the level. I recommend only spending the money at the beginning of a level.

Comment

I don't really play Quake online anymore due to the lack of European Netquake players. I only really enjoyed (original) Rune CTF anyway, and that scene died ohhhh, about 7 years ago. Rune Quake in US servers is fun from time to time, but I prefer team games.

RuneQuake CTF !
                              Vehicle CFT "could" be impossible in Quake, but I love that UT mod.
                              Instagib CFT in Quake might be cool. Lag would kill it dead though.

Naked Nazi dead cow volleyball Quake. Somebody make this mod now!!!!!
                              Quaketerminus.com Quake files & links

Comment

Working...
                              X