Quake Guides Clean-Up Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Guides Clean-Up Complete

The Quake Guides have been substantially cleaned-up. They had broken links from being converted from another CMS and other fun issues from being cut and pasted out of an old CMS database.

The guides were written about 1 year ago and ironically are a little bit out of date already, but that happens.

Nevertheless, they are comprehensive and a hell of a lot better than most of the severely outdated stuff.

There is one article (out of about 40) that hasn't been cleaned up, but we are looking that one over.

http://www.quakeone.com/index.php?ind=guides

Note, the difference between this thread and the other similar looking thread is this is a "hey, it's been updated thread" and the other one is a permanent suggestions thread linked to in the base of some of the articles.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

When ya gonna put my guide in? Although it probably pales in comparison to the others.

Comment

I tried to convert it to PDF, Steve was going to try until he checked it out and realized he couldn't. I have an idea I'll try tonight.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Before even looking at the guides.... you might wanna update the year on the image?
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by scar3crow
          Before even looking at the guides.... you might wanna update the year on the image?
          They were written in 2005

They certainly aren't current in that regard, heh. Funny how quickly Quake changes. Still they are very solid on the provided topics.

Comment

Working...
          X